What is this non-sence..??

Steam Name (Current): ::Harmfull::

Steam Name (During incident): ::Harmfull::

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4248647

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045238668/

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the ban: 80469 minutes (Trading) --> 30069
minutes (Drops)

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like it repealed.

Reason for ban: Scamming.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I have never. Commited the action stated for my ban.

Additional details: I was asking around to buy one the the banshee shiek new guns, asking for price checks, and additional information etc. Then, someone had baught chests, and opening em. I said and i quote, ''If you drop one I call dibs on offering''. Furthermore, I offered 200 coins since NO ONE, has told me a price for it. Their answer was, ''it's too new no price has been set yet''. So, I asked the owner of the gun, '' What types of guns do you like?'' So I could offer a gun/guns the owner would prefer to use. He said Ak47 and Desert Eagle, with speciefic physical traits about them, ie) Steady, powerful and fast. After the trade was complete, the gun did not only NOT load inside my inventory and disapeared, but I have had had the pleasent suprise of having a ban appeal against me, SCAMMING, over night, with me having no power of justification. ALL of you who blam me for, ''scamming'', ''sharking'', ''distrustful'' etc, should ALL reflect on the fact that: I have never scammed, lied, or have done anything to harm anyone on this server. I admit I have sharked before, but I ALWAYS inform the recipient with this perticular quote,('' Hey man are you selling that? -- Can I offer? -- Ill tell you right now, I am under paying for this but you should take my offer if you either need quick coins, or do not feel like spending the time to sell it full priced.''). Now with this said, I dought this is technecly considered SHARKING, but if so no one has ever had a problem with it since they can easily say, ''No''. Furthermore, the fact that I have been trade baned isn't what frustrates me the most. What frustrates me the most is that ALL of this has 1. Happened overnight without me able to justify myself, and 2. That the owner of the guns, was HAPPY, CONTENT, SATISFY'ED and GRATEFUL for this trade in the moment I have traded. But the whorst thing is, he did not even bother, once bit, to TALK to me at all, about his problems. I wasn't aware of how much it was, how he felt, if he wanted a retrade, because yes guys, I do have feelings and if I had any sort of idea on him wanting a retrade, I would have given one. Now that I have justify'ed everything I feel about the matter, I strongly feel I do not diserve any sort of ban since again, no one has complained about my trading (unless they claim I shark because I make profit like everyone on this server) and because he didn't notify me at all of this problem before making a scamm appeal/ban appeal.

Terran, NotSpooky and crew, before dismissing this or -1'ing etc this thread, reflect on the exact thing you are doing. PS: I'm doing the exact same thing that I gradually have learned to do from staffs. This is not any form of attack on our staffs, I am just saying this because they seem to have problems with the way I do things.

Thank you for spending the time for reading my thread/un-ban appeal.

Sincerly: ::Harmfull::

No you scammed someone out of a halloween special item we dont even know if the case's are staying when halloweena over you should feel bad for scamming someone who drops such a luxorius item
Find

Ehhh, idk man, this whole situation is a little confusing,
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-29-2015, 11:31 PM)Nekomata Wrote:  Ehhh, idk man, this whole situation is a little confusing,

True. Imagine how I feel.

I'm on your side Harmfull.
I think they should have waited for your response at the very least before taking action, that was bad staffing on their part (no offense Jake/Brass).
When I was trying to sell him my Ascultone, I recall him mentioning "it's a little underpay, but I'm doing it just incase you need quick money". It is possible he only said that to me knowing I knew the market value, but either way, who knows.

If the person who reported Harmfull before even bothering to approach him asking for a refund, that's a little unfair, dont you think? You people overuse the idea of "scamming" and commonly mistake it with profiting and good trading.

I stand by what I said on the original report - you should give back the UMP (should it be restored) and that's all there is to it.

- That Thrakos Noob

Eh, you rip people off a lot. Basically tl;dr. I've seen it before kinda.

Your ban was obviously thought over before being placed upon you. It was their choice and I feel it was well-justified.

I'm going to refrain from forming an opinion for the time being, but honestly, you shouldn't pretend your the victim here...

(10-29-2015, 11:54 PM)Halutus Wrote:  I'm going to refrain from forming an opinion for the time being, but honestly, you shouldn't pretend your the victim here...

He's not saying he was the victim, he's saying that said person who got scammed didn't even bother approaching him, there was no market value established yet for it, and he didn't even get to share his side of the story.
He has the right to do that.

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-29-2015, 11:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  He's not saying he was the victim, he's saying that said person who got scammed didn't even bother approaching him, there was no market value established yet for it, and he didn't even get to share his side of the story.
He has the right to do that.

and he was posting his opinion on this, people have the right to do that so don't go saying yours is right please. Also there was a market value established for it, I bought one right after terran rolled it for 2.2k on the market so there was a value for it and seeing as the guy was new I doubt he knew how to check that. Second here for Harmfull was that people even said they sent you the thread for it and I recalled sending you it while you were online (or away). Just saying , but you can't play the victim in this situation as its a new unique legendary that was just added so you knew very well what you were doing when you bought it and when the guy said that's what you bought it for EVERYONE said you scammed him so I'm gonna say just a flat-out "No".
Find