Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is this non-sence..??

(10-30-2015, 04:12 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I received this in a PM. "on the first day on this server i rolled 4k coins. i thought that buying this deadly mac10 and exalted pistol and afro off of harmful for 4k coins was a good idea but he scammed me is what i was told." Those three items total to be like 500 coins. HOWEVER if you just offered the 4k and accepted the trade that is your own fault. If Harmfull told you to put up 4k though then this is a HUGE scam. I will have Brass look into this via trade logs.

That's a straight up lie:
Quote:Tyrone Biggums has offered [Ordinary] Coins (600) from inventory slot 1
::Harmfull:: has offered [Rare] Deadly MAC10 from inventory slot 11
::Harmfull:: has offered [Rare] Decimating Pistol from inventory slot 12
::Harmfull:: has offered [Uncommon] Afro from inventory slot 3
::Harmfull:: has accepted.
Tyrone Biggums has accepted.
::Harmfull:: has accepted.
Tyrone Biggums has accepted.

Tryone should probably be banned for trying to lie to gain coins like this. That's just stupid.

(10-30-2015, 04:29 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Tryone should probably be banned for trying to lie to gain coins like this. That's just stupid.

Hahahahah I get it. Because he sure tried one.

Shit went down in my departure. All I have to say is: No i'm not acting as the victim, I am just stating that at the time there was no item price for it, eventhough I asked around, the answer was always (Its too new no price has been set for it yet), and people do know how I am emperor, thus you all know eventhough I do shark, I never scamm for profit (too easy rather work for it + unchill + dishonest). But thx all of you for showing your agreements and disagreements to my what I thought/think was a unecessary ban. PS: No staff ever warned me for any trading activitys I have done, so anyway you look at it, why should I get an instant trade ban.

Sincerly: ::Harmfull::
Find

I honestly feel that this word "scam" is all wrong. He made an offer on a gun. The guy willfully accepted. Then AFTER the trade found out how much he could of made off of it. Thus got upset and went straight for discipline. This isn't a scam that was instituted, this is the same mentality as a pawn shop. They undercut the "going" price so they too can make a profit. It is how one makes money via trading. I have seen plenty of our staff members do similar things. I'm not going to name a name but one of our uppers "scammed" me when I was still new to the server. After I found out how much coins I lost it hurt yes but I was adult about things and realized business is business. He should of talked to harmful first to see about a refund (which I wouldnt of given but have seen harmful do) and I feel it is unfair for everyone to gang up on harmful this way. He is not scamming or sharking; He is trying to make his way to the top. Just like all of us. We all have the gold on our hands with this one. And no one is innocent of trying to make a profit. Should the seller be more aware of things? Yes. Should Harmful make sure the seller knows the information, probably. Should the ban be lifted? absolutley. I'm not trying to say anyone is a bad staff or what not. Just we have to look at things without bias or full knowledge.

tl;dr Yes ban should be lifted because he is guilty of no "crimes" any of our staff has also done. On me in specific.

Harmful you scam people all the time on the low and now it just caught up to you. Take it like a man and play the game, stop complaining you can't get weapons, it's also looking like you're here for the inventory system!

1. I am 50% here for the inventory system. Trading is what makes this server over the top for me, and eagle I bet you cant name one time I acctualy scammed someone. But thanks for your ''input'' on the matter.
Find

After reading this appeal and looking back at the report. I'm not sure if the right decision was made. A lot of comments on the report were about how he scammed tyrone BUT tyrone lied, so harmful had never scammed him. I know he is a decent sized shark, but to me it seems that he is getting the short end of the stick. Also the way he is responding makes me fairly certain that he is telling the truth (unless he's a good actor). Lastly, the proof showing that harmful lied was not there. He was banned off of what vorsas claimed to have happened. When I first read the report I thought he was guilty, but after reading this and going back to check the report I'm not sure if the decision was right.

*NOTE* Please stop basing judgements off of past accusations if there are NOOOOOO previously valid reports on him. I'm expecting to get a lot of disagrees from this, but take my point into consideration and go back and find the proof that he lied about the price otherwise I feel a reversal is in order.

(10-31-2015, 07:40 PM)Axe Wrote:  After reading this appeal and looking back at the report. I'm not sure if the right decision was made. A lot of comments on the report were about how he scammed tyrone BUT tyrone lied, so harmful had never scammed him. I know he is a decent sized shark, but to me it seems that he is getting the short end of the stick. Also the way he is responding makes me fairly certain that he is telling the truth (unless he's a good actor). Lastly, the proof showing that harmful lied was not there. He was banned off of what vorsas claimed to have happened. When I first read the report I thought he was guilty, but after reading this and going back to check the report I'm not sure if the decision was right.

Also please stop basing judgements of past accusations if there are NOOOOOO previously valid reports on him.

Axe, Tyrone wasn't the reason Harmfull was banned. Vorsas submitted a report against him where he bought a new legendary for about 400 coins value. Additionally, Harmfull was only trade and drop banned for three months and three weeks respectively. I don't understand why you think it's "too harsh" when it's not even permanent. Scams in themself are worthy of server bans.

(10-31-2015, 07:46 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(10-31-2015, 07:40 PM)Axe Wrote:  After reading this appeal and looking back at the report. I'm not sure if the right decision was made. A lot of comments on the report were about how he scammed tyrone BUT tyrone lied, so harmful had never scammed him. I know he is a decent sized shark, but to me it seems that he is getting the short end of the stick. Also the way he is responding makes me fairly certain that he is telling the truth (unless he's a good actor). Lastly, the proof showing that harmful lied was not there. He was banned off of what vorsas claimed to have happened. When I first read the report I thought he was guilty, but after reading this and going back to check the report I'm not sure if the decision was right.

Also please stop basing judgements of past accusations if there are NOOOOOO previously valid reports on him.

Axe, Tyrone wasn't the reason Harmfull was banned. Vorsas submitted a report against him where he bought a new legendary for about 400 coins value. Additionally, Harmfull was only trade and drop banned for three months and three weeks respectively. I don't understand why you think it's "too harsh" when it's not even permanent. Scams in themself are worthy of server bans.

I'm well aware he wasn't banned for tyrone, but a good amount of people based their judgements off of that as I had stated. Also show me the proof where he lied to vorsas AND it isn't the best gun, so I can see why someone would think it is less than a bellum. IT HAD NO PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't even get a chance to explain himself or to trade vorsas back.
Find

(10-31-2015, 07:49 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(10-31-2015, 07:46 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  

I'm well aware he wasn't banned for tyrone, but a good amount of people based their judgements off of that as I had stated. Also show me the proof where he lied to vorsas AND it isn't the best gun, so I can see why someone would think it is less than a bellum. IT HAD NO PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't even get a chance to explain himself or to trade vorsas back.

Nobody based their opinions off of Tyrone's report, Tyrone was perma banned for lying in the report. Terran had sold NorChosen the same gun earlier for 2.2k, so it did in fact have a price. And this ban appeal is how he's trying to explain himself. You're trying to ignore the fact that Harmfull traded a player for one fifth the current price of his gun.