Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is this non-sence..??

I probably should have waited for his side(I figured he saw it tbh), however, I feel there was already enough evidence to take action. I assume it's fairly common sense that a new unique legendary is going to be worth a considerable amount.

There's another reason I took action so suddenly(to stop the trading of the item more, basically to save me the trouble of tracking it down).

I'll leave this up for awhile and let people post opinions, just know, I discussed the complaint with the Manager, who told me how you tend to behave, and that people have PM'd him about you previously.
Find

(10-29-2015, 11:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-29-2015, 11:54 PM)Halutus Wrote:  I'm going to refrain from forming an opinion for the time being, but honestly, you shouldn't pretend your the victim here...

He's not saying he was the victim, he's saying that said person who got scammed didn't even bother approaching him, there was no market value established yet for it, and he didn't even get to share his side of the story.
He has the right to do that.
There was a defined price. NotChosen bought one for 2.8k earlier. Also there were reports that he scammed another player. Plus let's not forget about when he tried to blackmail someone on NTG(oh look, that's me). I'm more than certain he knew what he was doing if he's done this kind of shit before.
Find

(10-30-2015, 12:40 AM)Zott Wrote:  There was a defined price. NotChosen bought one for 2.8k earlier. Also there were reports that he scammed another player. Plus let's not forget about when he tried to blackmail someone on NTG(oh look, that's me). I'm more than certain he knew what he was doing if he's done this kind of shit before.

2.2k* Tongue
Find

(10-30-2015, 12:58 AM)NotSpooky Wrote:  
(10-30-2015, 12:40 AM)Zott Wrote:  There was a defined price. NotChosen bought one for 2.8k earlier. Also there were reports that he scammed another player. Plus let's not forget about when he tried to blackmail someone on NTG(oh look, that's me). I'm more than certain he knew what he was doing if he's done this kind of shit before.

2.2k* Tongue

Whoopsie
Find

I dont know about the scamming, ive never seen him do that, but i think before banning people for these reasons they should be heard first, i always listen to my players both sides exept the other guy just murdered 20 ppl as he first got a gun
Find

(10-29-2015, 11:39 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I'm on your side Harmfull.
I think they should have waited for your response at the very least before taking action, that was bad staffing on their part (no offense Jake/Brass).
When I was trying to sell him my Ascultone, I recall him mentioning "it's a little underpay, but I'm doing it just incase you need quick money". It is possible he only said that to me knowing I knew the market value, but either way, who knows.

If the person who reported Harmfull before even bothering to approach him asking for a refund, that's a little unfair, dont you think? You people overuse the idea of "scamming" and commonly mistake it with profiting and good trading.

My thoughts exactly, he was offline during the time that the report was up till he got banned.

There was no set price for the gun either, one person selling it doesn't determine pricing, it would most definitely be several people over a period of time. I don't really think it was justified to ban him for scamming since the gun was too new to have a steady price on it and harmful never got a chance to respond, even if he's got a reputation for sharking.

Oh well, just my 2 cents
Find

Just to clarify: He's trade and drop banned. NOT banned from the server.
Find

(10-29-2015, 11:26 PM)::Harmfull:: Wrote:  this perticular quote,('' Hey man are you selling that? -- Can I offer? -- Ill tell you right now, I am under paying for this but you should take my offer if you either need quick coins, or do not feel like spending the time to sell it full priced.'').

I really don't believe you do this at all. If someone saw that and thought about it and still said yes chances are they wouldn't report you. Also that's not how you are harmfull. Pretty much everyone knows that. Your actions were going to catch up with you at some point anyway.
Find

(10-30-2015, 01:58 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Just to clarify: He's trade and drop banned. NOT banned from the server.

Oh yeah I know I guess I just worded myself poorly ^^ oops
Find

I received this in a PM. "on the first day on this server i rolled 4k coins. i thought that buying this deadly mac10 and exalted pistol and afro off of harmful for 4k coins was a good idea but he scammed me is what i was told." Those three items total to be like 500 coins. HOWEVER if you just offered the 4k and accepted the trade that is your own fault. If Harmfull told you to put up 4k though then this is a HUGE scam. I will have Brass look into this via trade logs.
Find