Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

My weapon suggestion thread

(10-17-2015, 02:20 AM)SpookyWolfy Wrote:  Will pay over 2k coins for a godlike shotgun

I think you should be paying A LOT more than that to quite literally infect us all with shitgun disease.
Find

(10-17-2015, 01:39 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 01:35 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  EH. i dunno but you should probably get working on those glasses before anything.

(10-17-2015, 01:04 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  inb4 glasses joke by dread

(10-17-2015, 01:34 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 01:28 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 01:25 AM)Furesh Wrote:  how about also when ALT + walking? its way too easy to get headshot in this game if you stand still

Interesting, no gains/loses then. That's the point of getting bonuses while standing still

(10-17-2015, 01:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I like it, but we already have the Ascultone as a godlike HUGE... I doubt there'd be more than 1 of each type while there's still types to be made.
Maybe find an AUG model or a Mac10?

There's no limit like "one Godlike per gun type"

There's no written limit, I just don't see it happening though.

Would you rather see a Godlike shotgun?

can we get a godlike famas or pistol pls
Find

Personally I love the idea. I think more godlikes would be cool and imo I want more light machine guns. I always liked them and this idea is very well put together.

When I envision an amazing rare gun its usually a sniper or a light machine gun.
Find

I think it would be cool to have I mounted while stationary id make It like a mobile turret. But either way it dose sound like a really cool idea. keep up the good work ;D
Find

New wepaon

I know i'm against the "Drop weapon" thing but, I feel like I was able to balance out its use here. Making it almost skill based, you must switch to your other weapon yourself once the trait triggers because, this gun does very little damage and is very impractical. Unless you just wanted to keep making them drop their weapon... which would be really funny.
Find

The aura thing basically announces you're a T unless it's invis/only visible by you and other T's
Find

(10-19-2015, 10:03 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  The aura thing basically announces you're a T unless it's invis/only visible by you and other T's

Its not visible to innos or dets
Find

Fuck yeah m8 +1
Find

Aresuft... Make a new rifle/deagle.. Will do anything for new rifle / deagle
Find

^
Find