Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trait Idea Megathread?

Maybe traits should have minor indications they took effect, I mean it would take a while to do all of them but they could be done in batches including the existing ones, let me elaborate:

Some of the effects are subtle, some aren't.

EG:
When someone gets the 'look to the ground' trait effected, they could get the UMP Prototype electrocution and they look down.

Bonus dmg against specific weapons could have a red hit marker instead of white

Double shots could have an AR2 tracer bullet instead of normal

Muffled sound could show "Muffled Audio" in the center of the screen for the duration etc etc
Find

(10-14-2015, 12:40 AM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  
(10-13-2015, 10:29 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Ooo, I like the 1 in x chance to invert controls if thats what you meant, Sp1d3r.

Yeah, either the walking controls or the mouse movement.

No. No traits that ruin the other person's ability to fight back
Find

Doesn't "look at feet" do that, Aresuft?
Find

(10-14-2015, 01:59 AM)Terran Wrote:  Doesn't "look at feet" do that, Aresuft?

aresuft thinks he has a say in what traits are added just because he models some stuff. don't listen to him.
Find

You can easily recover from looking at your feet, being forced to switch weapons or having your look directions inverted is basically instant death
Find

How about just inverting the movement controls(w to s/a to d)
Find

Vampire Suffix Please
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  

You can easily recover from looking at your feet, being forced to switch weapons or having your look directions inverted is basically instant death

Then just make that 1 in x to be high, or the gun extremely rare. I wouldn't mind that.
Find

(10-14-2015, 07:33 PM)Twistz Wrote:  
(10-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  

Then just make that 1 in x to be high, or the gun extremely rare. I wouldn't mind that.

If the chance was too high then there would be no point for it to even be there, and Its not really a trait worthy of godlike status
Find