Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Make the Time that Shops/Quests Reset Random?

How many people right now have 100 fragments?

Alright. How many will have 100 next week, too?
The week after that?

Not many I'd think. I'd be O.K with doubled prices if it meant less hassle.
Find

(10-10-2015, 05:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  How many people right now have 100 fragments?

Alright. How many will have 100 next week, too?
The week after that?

Not many I'd think. I'd be O.K with doubled prices if it meant less hassle.

This is an agreeable idea. Or just reduce the fragments that you get from each quest.

That'd make quests less "Rewarding" and more menial. I think an increase in costs would be fine, but really this is all down to Brass.
Find

Why would prices need to increase? You just contradicted your own point of "not many people will be able to maintain a constant high fragment rate".
The infinite stock idea is stupid.
I never saw or heard from Juicy (if you're referring to today), I'm pretty sure Juicy was actually in the lobby with us waiting for the guns. (If it wasn't today you're referring to, idk.)

I don't think this is an issue that can be solved in a fair way either to the community or fair to the staff, I think right now, guaranteeing people will only "camp" for 10 minutes one day of the week is the most well-balanced it'll get. I think the whole "o no staff r gone 4 10 minoots!11" is a bit of an over-reaction; If something huge happens like a mass RDMer or a hacker or anything that requires a ban was needed, I have no doubt I at least would be willing to come over, as well as the other staff members. Half the time it's a small slay because someone's saltier than a cracker and got shot in crossfire, and even then we come.

tl;dr - this thread is stupid, stop.

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-10-2015, 06:02 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Why would prices need to increase? You just contradicted your own point of "not many people will be able to maintain a constant high fragment rate".
I never saw or heard from Juicy (if you're referring to today), I'm pretty sure Juicy was actually in the lobby with us waiting for the guns. (If it wasn't today you're referring to, idk.)

I don't think this is an issue that can be solved in a fair way either to the community or fair to the staff, I think right now, guaranteeing people will only "camp" for 10 minutes one day of the week is the most well-balanced it'll get. I think the whole "o no staff r gone 4 10 minoots!11" is a bit of an over-reaction; If something huge happens like a mass RDMer or a hacker or anything that requires a ban was needed, I have no doubt I at least would be willing to come over, as well as the other staff members. Half the time it's a small slay because someone's saltier than a cracker and got shot in crossfire, and even then we come.

I don't really see what's wrong with doubling/increasing the price of shop items and making it infinite. I don't see why it's a stupid idea.
EDIT: It's not hard to finish quests if you put a bit of effort into it. This could fix a lot of the current issues people have.
Find

(10-10-2015, 06:23 PM)Dread Dark Wrote:  
(10-10-2015, 06:02 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Why would prices need to increase? You just contradicted your own point of "not many people will be able to maintain a constant high fragment rate".

I don't really see what's wrong with doubling/increasing the price of shop items and making it infinite. I don't see why it's a stupid idea.
EDIT: It's not hard to finish quests if you put a bit of effort into it. This could fix a lot of the current issues people have.

It's not so much that there's something WRONG with doubling, I just don't see why there'd be a need to. Most of the stuff on there are hardly worth the price it is already (90 frags for a crappy deagle, doesn't even get sold at that price.) Making the shop items infinite kind of defeats the purpose of it to me as well, it'd kill the value an item potentially would have. Everyone would have swift deagles, everyone would have vig augs, etc., so instead of wasting my time getting fragments for them, I'll just throw someone like 100 coins for something like 30 other people have.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

And we are back to the problem that legendaries are considered "crappy".
If legendaries were actually considered 'legendary', then people would probably eat up the vakarian deagle that was on the market for that price, or the vakarian glock that is on the market.
Find

I don't know how everyone would afford an item each week if you can get 60-70 frags max a week, and the good stuff would cost 100-200.
Find

or we just have it where the guns only unlock at different intervals during the day? idk, I'm spitting shit because this thread is reall 80% People who don't get on really early for the guns and 20% of people who have no life.
Find

(10-10-2015, 06:36 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't know how everyone would afford an item each week if you can get 60-70 frags max a week, and the good stuff would cost 100-200.

Maybe you won't be able to get the best item on the shop each week. it shouldnt be easy to do quests and get the best gun that's on the market each week guaranteed. You might have to actually save up for a good item instead of just waiting for a good item.
Find