Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Make the Time that Shops/Quests Reset Random?

Thumbs Up 
To prevent masses of people sitting in the lobby right before reset, the time that it all resets should be random. Could be 1 AM, could be 8 PM. This would also make it more fair to the people who live in different time zones.

Also so people like me get less buttmad that they weren't there at the exact time it reset.

And if you are wondering, yes I am butthurt that I was playing Civ instead of being in the lobby.

Nah, I don't feel like waiting 30+ minutes. It already takes 10-15 minutes after the normal time. This sounds awfully terrible. Terranable, you could say.

+1, its better than everybody sitting there and it selling out in 25 seconds

(09-12-2015, 06:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  Nah, I don't feel like waiting 30+ minutes. It already takes 10-15 minutes after the normal time. This sounds awfully terrible. Terranable, you could say.

Well chances are it would be a lot more than 30 mins.
Find

NEVER. STOP IT. -1 TO INFINITY.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Its on a weekend, in the afternoon/late morning for most people. If you cannot spare the five minutes to get on, what is the point?
Find

Bear in mind the people that are -1'ing are the people that sit on the lobby to wait for it to reset, whereas the people +1'ing are people in different time zones or don't have the time to spare to sit and wait for the reset.

Besides, even if you do sit on the lobby at the exact time, there's a chance you might not even GET whatever awesome gun is there if there are 10 other people there.
Find

There were 4 people there.
Find

(09-12-2015, 07:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  There were 4 people there.

So that time was only 4. Last time I was there there were at least 8 people waiting for the shop to reset.