Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Make the Time that Shops/Quests Reset Random?

This wont stop people from doing so, even if it's random people will just afk there until it resets. Knowing approx. when it resets gives everyone an equal advantage so long as you have the time to get on when it does reset.

Thanks, Brass. I'd really not like to diverge my entire day to hounding the lobby server, waiting for an update. I mean, it updates 11AM my time so that's perfect.
Find

+1 These Jew bags won't even let me look at the MLG AK
Find

Bump.

There were more +mems and staff on then there was members, and there was no staff on TTT.
Just sayin, this is a good idea.

If it was at a random time during the day, we would be sitting there all day waiting for it to update. If its a certain time, then we know when its going to happen, so we'll be there for 10-15 mins tops.

(10-03-2015, 06:51 PM)Terran Wrote:  If it was at a random time during the day, we would be sitting there all day waiting for it to update.

THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM FOR BEING GREEDY.
Find

(10-03-2015, 06:51 PM)Terran Wrote:  If it was at a random time during the day, we would be sitting there all day waiting for it to update. If its a certain time, then we know when its going to happen, so we'll be there for 10-15 mins tops.

Just saying but you guys were on there waiting for a good 25-30 minutes. Even Juicy came on and asked for staff to go on , but you all were Greedy!
Find

And then Terran pretended to be Brass and did "@@Console: Lobby Reset early today, reset in five minutes! Sorry for any inconvenience!"
Find

Only? Yeah, I joined earlier than usual, but I oftentimes get on at 11 or so exactly. 30 minutes isn't even a huge loss when the staff don't play anyways.

Edit: Yeah that one was funny dread
Find