Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Make the Time that Shops/Quests Reset Random?

I was mostly replying to Unpoke, saying that we wouldn't have a billion of special guns because of that.
Find

(10-10-2015, 06:36 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't know how everyone would afford an item each week if you can get 60-70 frags max a week, and the good stuff would cost 100-200.

im really confused, it seems like we're arguing the same point

since this already stands true, what would be the point of increasing it further?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'm confused can we restart this conversation.
Find

i think id rather just end it
someone please close this thread

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-10-2015, 06:54 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-10-2015, 06:36 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't know how everyone would afford an item each week if you can get 60-70 frags max a week, and the good stuff would cost 100-200.

since this already stands true, what would be the point of increasing it further?

Nah it doesnt already stand true. Nothing is likely gonna be higher than 100 frags or so. And what about that double suffix ak. that was thirty-something frags wasnt it?
Find

(10-10-2015, 07:01 PM)Dread Dark Wrote:  
(10-10-2015, 06:54 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  

Nah it doesnt already stand true. Nothing is likely gonna be higher than 100 frags or so. And what about that double suffix ak. that was thirty-something frags wasnt it?

Yeah, it varies a lot, but there's been things for like 120-ish as well.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ur all noobs. RDM happens all the time so that 30 minutes out of the day is nothing compared to the RDM happening cause of so much staff going AWOL. Random during the day makes no sense really. It should just stay the same and if you're dealt a shitty hand while trying to get something, get over it.