Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Lost and Found" Auctioneer

lmfao?? this is a dumb idea imo

People perma'd get unbanned sometimes, and sometimes they wait longer than a week (and I encourage them to wait longer than a week)

I don't like this idea at all.
Find

A permanent ban should be just that...NEVER un-banned unless it was a mistake.

per·ma·nent
ˈpərmənənt/
adjective
adjective: permanent
lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely.

(09-04-2015, 04:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  A permanent ban should be just that...NEVER un-banned unless it was a mistake.

per·ma·nent
   ˈpərmənənt/
   adjective
   adjective: permanent
       lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely.

The point of a perma ban is because for reasons like mass rdm and leave , or other warnings is a place holder ban if they wish to try and appeal. Are we going to make a set ban guide for mass rdm and leave be like 20 months instead of perma? no. Also using the definition... really kid.

Weeaboo
Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong

what about if they scammed for the item or schemed like that radiotwinkes or whatever this wouldnt work that good lol
Find

I doubt I'd ever do something like this. The only way any items would get off of a banned account is if they were stolen, or belonged to someone else(with proof obviously).
Find

I think people would plot to get someone ban, because you're all terrible people

The worst of all people, agreed.
Find

(09-04-2015, 03:22 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I think people would plot to get someone ban, because you're all terrible people

disrespecting all the staff causing forum wars flaming being rude insult mod abuse pls ban +1 ban

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(09-04-2015, 09:17 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(09-04-2015, 03:22 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I think people would plot to get someone ban, because you're all terrible people

disrespecting all the staff causing forum wars flaming being rude insult mod abuse pls ban +1 ban

I was about to say I had faith in the human race, but then I saw this.
Find