Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Lost and Found" Auctioneer

Every so often, someone who was once considered a regular, or someone just generally on often gets a good drop or has good items, but gets permanently banned with them. Why not take their inventory (7 days after their ban incase an appeal comes) and put it out for auction purchasable by forerunner points in the lobby?

The auction would last for a week span (when everything else in the lobby is updated) and will cycle as such. It will only pick out Unlikelys+ (and possibly suffixes that have a rarity lower than unlikely). This would be a fun way to use forerunner points rather than relying on the weekly shop, and whatever is to come in the lobby already for them, as well as keep good guns in rotation and not make them go to waste.

Post your additions or what you think of this below Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob

It'd be cool! Why not?
Find

(09-04-2015, 03:11 AM)Terran Wrote:  It'd be cool! Why not?

It would also clean Terran out of his forerunner point collection so when good things do end up in the shop, the rest of us will have a chance.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Once I saw a player get like a bellum and a few minutes later he gets banned for hacking pls make this happen :c
Find

reporting unpokes reply to me in 3...2...
Find

if i get bannd the market will be a shit fest

(09-04-2015, 03:44 AM)Excel Wrote:  if i get bannd the market will be a shit fest

new objective:
get excel banned\

Good idea, but if they do some inventory shit to get banned then their stuff gets deleted
Find

Have you thought maybe that there is a chance the player could get unbanned?
Find

I feel that considering low levels get a decent amount of good drops, then leave forever, it's a -minor- way to keep the amount of good guns in circulation lower.

Also Terran is just +1ing because he has 700 frags Smile
Find

(09-04-2015, 03:51 AM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  Have you thought maybe that there is a chance the player could get unbanned?

Thats why I said give it a week Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find