Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emily Estrada - Ban Appeal

It's not a false positive. You had scripts installed/running.

Quote:"Emily Estrada", 'STEAM_0:1:103209702',
'**.*.***.***:27005' |Name:\'Emily
Estrada\'|ID:STEAM_0:1:103209702|
has Defcon(CatBOT) hacks enabled.", '08/17/15
21:00:07'

There has never been a false positive in nearly 1000 total bans by my system(on this server, and NTG), the only way for this to trigger is for you to have the said scripts(or elements of it) enabled and running on your client side.

Defcon catbot?
Find

no point in trying to lie pretend like you don't have it/ hide it, his hack detection never false bans.If it did i would of been banned a long time ago for hacking Big Grin.
Find

Yeah, you were better off just admitting to it. But once a cheater, always a cheater. This ban appeal is closed. Sorry, but no body likes a cheater. If you still feel you were falsely banned, and have some kind of evidence you'd like to present to me, please feel free to PM me.

I'll clarify a bit how I know it was not a false positive:

My system that got you(there's a few different ones) doesn't make guesses. This system looks for things unique to black-listed hack scripts, when it finds them, it bans you. The only way for it to find them, is if you loaded up the script while on the server, and enabled it. The only way for you to load any client-side scripts that aren't sent by the server, is by by-passing internal protection against it via 3rd party means(more hacks).