Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

[Avanic]Batman-DontTrustMe's Member application

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 5
3. Does the player know the rules: 3
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 3
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 1
7. Communication skills: 3
8. Respects other players: 4
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 1
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 43/60

Grade: 70% C

Final Notes: I think you know why the score is a bit low, seeing the situation in which you had to be punished a few days ago (I will not say what occurred on the forums, as it is not something that really needs to be stated. You know what was wrong, and you took the punishment. I count it as void now, as I don't think you will do it again). That occurring doesn't change that you are a very good active player on FRG, and there has only been one issue with you (Which is something I cant say about a lot of people). You're a really cool person, and I think that if you let yourself out there more, and got a bit more known you'd get lots of support and be a great member.

Rating: +1 (.75 cus of the situation but hey, count as +1)
Find

He wont tell which batman he is, but he still gets a +1 from me.

(unrelated note: Michael Keetan was best batman.) Just sayin.
Find

+1. Have played with him multiple times for extended period of time. Down to earth guy who is serious but also haves fun.
Find

(07-13-2015, 10:27 AM)Skullkid94700 Wrote:  He wont tell which batman he is, but he still gets a +1 from me.

(unrelated note: Michael Keetan was best batman.) Just sayin.

Adam West was the best Batman.
Find

+1 plays most of the time doesnt bug me minus begging for coins all night >:O but ehh, used to that. Follows most rules.
Find

More feedback?
Find

Have not seen you playing much lately if you are still active +1 generally play by the rules and are fun to play with even if you use scrub shotties.
Find

Approved!
Find