Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

[Avanic]Batman-DontTrustMe's Member application

Big Grin 
[Avanic]Batman-DontTrustMe

I have played for 136 hours.

I want to be member because I have played on many other servers and I have been admin/mod on a few servers.

I am a close rule follower. And almost always have perfect karma on the server.

I have been banned once for 1 minute for changing my name mid round when i was new to the server.

Find

You need your age and etc, so the format here is a good thing to follow.
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11
Find

You should use the (Age: Steam Name(Current): Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Where did you hear about this server?: Have you ever been banned and why?:
Why do you want to join?: Referred by: Additional Details: ) format, but I do think you would be a good member. EDIT: +1 now that you have added the age. I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU!
Find

cant really say, iv have only seen and played y\with you maybe once or twice. after i have played with you more i will give me + or -
Find

Have played with quite often lately. Never starts any trouble and plays by the rules. +1.
Find

He's good +1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Plays often and follows the rules. Although he didn't exactly follow format I've never had a problem with him. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

+1. Fun guy to play with.

kos dave
Find

I don't know about perfect karma, you Tbait and propkill a lot. I don't have any problems with you other than that, and you're a decent team player. If you would mess around less, I could give you a +1, but for now, -0.25.
Find

+1, decent player, on often, yeah.
Find