Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Body Armor Shouldn't Protect From Headshots*

I mean, TTT was coded this way, whether it's intentional or not, I'd rather keep the internal code the same for as much as possible, due to future updates that possibly could change stuff with it.
Find

Alright. Darn. I'm just finding the "88 damage to body armor" is angering me. Was it intentional?
Find

whoa jesus I forgot I suggested this ages ago
I still do think it'd be a solid idea, especially for today's meta t b h

Can we just get a buff of the Swift degale to like -9.64% damage
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

no reason to nerf traitors considering the innocents are so extremely strong by pure numbers already
Find

(09-06-2018, 06:54 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  Can we just get a buff of the Swift degale to like -9.64% damage

You're sacrificing damage for speed. If you want to one tap people, then don't use a swift tier. Besides, the tier not only has the best mobility for non melee, it also has 30% firerate. You just want a buff for it cause you have one.
Find

Lets just reduce the Time to Kill until we're goat maming eh? I see through the lies of the jedi, Terran.

Lets just make it so terran takes extra headshot damage since his head is so big.

...Wait this thread is 3 years old.

Fuck I've been jebaited.
Find

(09-06-2018, 08:49 PM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  no reason to nerf traitors considering the innocents are so extremely strong by pure numbers already

wow disagree. Traitors are very much on as equal a playing field as innocents in my opinion. They get a bunch of cool weapons they can use and can be stealthy. I think it only seems so because it has largely become a game of who can mow everyone down the fastest, and in that case innocents outnumber the traitors.

(09-07-2018, 12:28 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(09-06-2018, 08:49 PM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  no reason to nerf traitors considering the innocents are so extremely strong by pure numbers already

wow disagree. Traitors are very much on as equal a playing field as innocents in my opinion. They get a bunch of cool weapons they can use and can be stealthy. I think it only seems so because it has largely become a game of who can mow everyone down the fastest, and in that case innocents outnumber the traitors.

To be on a fair playing level as a traitor you definitely have to have a solid loadout or a class befitting of the map. (Necro is better on secluded maps, Warrior on larger more open, and Mage on maps with height and hallways)

T-weapons can't make up for a 4:1 inno to T ratio if you do not have one of those. If you're missing both. You've got to make up for it in skill.

Nowadays it's become more fair due to classes but beforehand innocents equipped with all sorts of powerful godlikes and primordials would shred traitors via sheer numbers.

And groups of innos can completely destroy every traitor in sight in all are called out. Easily.

Rename it body armor plus helmet Problem solved.
Find