Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Body Armor Shouldn't Protect From Headshots*

Instead, Traitors should be able to buy a Helmet, sort of like CS:GO, which would provide maybe 50% head-shot protection?

It seems silly to have "Body Armor" block...well, headshots?

*This may be only because I'm mad Swift Deagles do 88 damage headshots on T's/Dets with body armor

well terran. thats what you get for not liking my distinguished deagle because it was too slow.
Find

I agree. It's annoying to get a headshot and have chest armor reduce the damage. +1.
Find

but the juan-deags must happen...
Find

+1 FIX THIS
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

How about this, body armor only does torso damage reduction? Cause if you remove the head from it, limbs make no sense either.

(06-28-2015, 03:47 PM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  How about this, body armor only does torso damage reduction? Cause if you remove the head from it, limbs make no sense either.

getting shots on limbs already do substantially less damage so I agree with kheyre
Find

That's a smart idea, Kheyre. It'd make sense.
Find

+1, makes sense

also because i want my flamboyant deagle to 1 shot as well, but hey, you cant blame me
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

Actually, can we also make deagle's headshot multiplier, like, x8 or something? A deagle head-shot should ALWAYS instantly kill. Then the Swift deagles won't suck as much.

Terran [traitor] has damaged SilentSpy [detective] for 88 HP with a Deagle.

Partial credit to Fresh for thinking of it.