Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shiny Gyrados Exploiting

(06-25-2015, 07:27 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 07:23 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 07:22 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  Where is the evidence? This report is null and void without it.

What do you want me to get? Proof that a traitor killed me? I can't get trade logs, so there really isn't evidence available.

I record most of the time. I have evidence of nearly anything that happens while I'm on.
Since you have failed to provide evidence, this report is null and void. Can we have this locked, please?

If it was going to be locked, Chosen would have done so. The report still stands, as this hasn't been resolved.
Find

Ok so Shiny did send rot a trade mid round getting him killed. but is this really ban worthy? its not really an exploit..its a bug with the trade system...ill be honest here and i dont want to start a flame here. but rot gets mad very easily with these things. but i think just a warning is in order here
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:39 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Ok so Shiny did send rot a trade mid round getting him killed. but is this really ban worthy? its not really an exploit..its a bug with the trade system...ill be honest here and i dont want to start a flame here. but rot gets mad very easily with these things. but i think just a warning is in order here

We don't know that Shiny sent him a trade request. There is no evidence.

(06-25-2015, 07:41 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 07:39 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  Ok so Shiny did send rot a trade mid round getting him killed. but is this really ban worthy? its not really an exploit..its a bug with the trade system...ill be honest here and i dont want to start a flame here. but rot gets mad very easily with these things. but i think just a warning is in order here

Yes theres no evidence. but im just a witness. which is why i said is this really ban worthy..
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:42 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 07:41 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Yes theres no evidence. but im just a witness. which is why i said is this really ban worthy..

There can't be witnesses to this. The only person who could have seen the trade request is the one filing this report. All you could have seen was the OP get killed by a T.

I'd rather have this bug fixed than have any punishments made. I really don't appreciate Tobias shitting all over my report, though. Nor does Dave need to argue about everything.
Find

Relax, people. If someone is bothering you on the forums, causing problems or breaking rules, hit the "Report" button on the right (--->) and ignore them. Please.
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:43 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I'd rather have this bug fixed than have any punishments made. I really don't appreciate Tobias shitting all over my report, though. Nor does Dave need to argue about everything.

Who the fuck is shitting up your thread. All I said it isn't ban worthy. You are literally going around marking all my posts dumb. Like honestly, why are you so salty towards me.
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:43 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I'd rather have this bug fixed than have any punishments made. I really don't appreciate Tobias shitting all over my report, though. Nor does Dave need to argue about everything.

On NTG, both participates of a trade must be dead. It should be like that on this server as well.

I understand that it sucks to have that happen, but I'm a firm believer of 'innocent until proven guilty'. From everything on this report, Shiny is still innocent in my eyes until evidence is presented.

(06-25-2015, 07:49 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

Who the fuck is shitting up your thread. All I said it isn't ban worthy. You are literally going around marking all my posts dumb. Like honestly, why are you so salty towards me.

My posts are being marked as dumb too. Just ignore it.
Find

The bug should be fixed now. I'm not sure how the Lobby trade files keep getting to the TTT server, but that's the reason behind it.

Also, stop arguing like children on this report. Tobias(as well as everyone else arguing), stop responding. You literally have no reason to post on these as you're banned in game. I'd appreciate it if you'd stay out of these.

EDIT:

Normally I'd want to see more proof before doing anything(screenshots, etc), but seeing as you stated you didn't want any punishment, and just wanted the bug fixed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. PM me if the bug still happens.

It was a pretty scummy thing to do, but it's my fault for not noticing the files were changed again.