Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shiny Gyrados Exploiting

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Shiny Gyrados

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:49514853

Map the event happened on: Rooftops

Date of event: June 25th

What Happened?: I had killed Shiny earlier in the round for attempting to propkill. Later, he sent me a trade offer while his T buddy and I were alone so his T buddy could kill me. He false reported me, then left before I could report him.

Witnesses: Leo The Sexy Kitty
Find

Seems like a really shitty reasons to report someone tbh. Big whoop, they sent you a trade request mid round.
Find

You were going to report his false KOS this is confusing
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

He sent me a trade request so his T buddy could kill me while I was stuck. How is this hard to understand?
Find

I
(06-25-2015, 07:18 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  He sent me a trade request so his T buddy could kill me while I was stuck. How is this hard to understand?

It isn't really report worthy. You lost one inno round, what's the big deal, like honestly.
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:20 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  I
(06-25-2015, 07:18 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  He sent me a trade request so his T buddy could kill me while I was stuck. How is this hard to understand?

It isn't really report worthy. You lost one inno round, what's the big deal, like honestly.

The fact that he exploited to get me killed.
Find

Where is the evidence? This report is null and void without it.
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:22 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  Where is the evidence? This report is null and void without it.

What do you want me to get? Proof that a traitor killed me? I can't get trade logs, so there really isn't evidence available.
Find

Report is really invalid without proof. Gotta wait for Leo to tell what happened and logs for the trade
Find

(06-25-2015, 07:23 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 07:22 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  Where is the evidence? This report is null and void without it.

What do you want me to get? Proof that a traitor killed me? I can't get trade logs, so there really isn't evidence available.

I record most of the time. I have evidence of nearly anything that happens while I'm on.
Since you have failed to provide evidence, this report is null and void. Can we have this locked, please?
Find