Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Betting

I love this idea, but this is what I would do to fix the possible metagame problems. Also terran with your idea of waiting 24 hours and having it randomly generated makes the betting seem pointless. I'm betting on the team I see not just randomly. If I saw you, aresuft, flying, idk other people ik on a team I would likely vote for that team.

1. Must be level 15+ (kinda from Nuggie)
2. Has to be done from Lobby Server within the first 20 seconds of the round.
3. A board can be added that will tell you the ts and innocents in the game in the lobby server.
4. Max bet of 5 times a day.
5. 12+ people must be in the game and I like nuggies thing where 8 must be alive (can tweak this)
6. I think a max bet of 50 coins is better than 25.
Find

I meant "up to 24" hours. It'd be a timed delay thing. Could be up to 4 hours, be 30 minutes, eh.

E.G:

You bet 100 coins on Innocents winning a round on Round 1.

Round 17, the bet takes place, and Innocents win. 100 coins.

Actually, tbh, I don't think I like betting for coins. Slot machines already added a LOT of coins to the economy, the more we add the more everything fucks up. I also don't trust a good third or fourth of the players who play anyways, level 15+ be damned.
Find

Yeaaah, I don't really like this idea either.
Find

What about something like csgo jackpot? Where you put a bunch of items into a pool, and one person wins it all.
Find

Why make it time based, make it a random round from whatever map is running.

Your bet would be done after the map. After all gambling is luck why add chances of rigging it.
Find