Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prop Suffixes and Crafting Potions.

(06-22-2015, 10:46 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  People are very split over prop suffixes maybe there should be a poll someday?

or the server is fine the way it is, and there is no need to change it...
Find

I will probably make a poll later on today for prop suffixes.

I'd like FRG to be more casual than competitive. As it's the whole reason I play Gmod.

But prop suffixes I hate and I like trying to be sneaky as a T, which almost always turns out bad.

No thanks.

prop suffixes are really both ways. yes they would instantly kill someone when hit, but that would also mean the person would have to get hit in the first place. I really could care less if they were added or kept out.

prop suffixes could be fine if they like jammed your gun after firing so u don't just fire like 100000 of them in a row
Find

They were a stupid addition which promoted silly, highly offensive traitor play, rather than the cooperation and planning that should be required.

What next? We have prop guns that have a 1 in 20 chance to instantly kill you. Where's our Dragon SMG's, I mean, +30% all stats is pretty weak compared to a chance to instantly kill someone, right?

Death Suffix: 1 in 25 chance to instantly kill the shot player.
There, a prop suffix without a prop.

I'm vehement about my hatred for prop suffixes, even before Shields blocked the shots they were bullshit. You don't shoot a guy with an m16 in the back and he whips around with a mac10, shoots 3 bullets and you instantly die from a melon. Aaaargh.
Find

I've now been told what "prop suffixes" are.
This sounds terrible, I feel like this would make RDM all-too common, leaving no DNA on bodies will mess up the game, and to top it off, it's simply too goofy.

I hate this idea with a burning passion.

HOWEVER - I do feel like it'd be alright to incorporate this into perhaps an occasional minigame of some sort.
Find

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the "Leaves no DNA part". That's even stupider. If you kill someone at close range, you run the risk of leaving DNA. With prop suffixes, what's the point of hiding bodies or flare guns/firebombs?
Find

idgaf give me prop suffixes
Find

Confirmed Wrote:prop suffixes
Find