Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prop Suffixes and Crafting Potions.

So I was thinking why don't we have prop suffixes. It could be less op then on NTG an not kill your in 1 shot and it could NOT be shot threw the T room windows like on 67th street.

An also stole this from Terran. You know how you could craft guns on NTG, we should be able to make potions like a potion that could heal you or make you move faster.

They both seem like the good ideas and if y'all have any suggestions please post it here.
Find

Prop suffixes?

Also a quick pet peeve of mine, the word is "and" not "an". You've been doing that, it's irritating.
Find

Fixed it just for you.
Find

No prop suffixes.
No. They're unrealistic, stupidly overpowered (Even if work is put into them to "Balance" them), unfitting and plainly disgusting.
Find

Terran it would be way different from NTG and it would not be op because I will try to make sure that it us not.
Find

Just no prop suffixes. there just to odd and unusuall.
Find

(06-22-2015, 05:24 AM)JeromeNinja(Swaggy)-ICE- Wrote:  Fix it just for you.

Fixed*

As for the topic at hand, I loved prop suffixes. They were hilarious and unique. I think FRG is trying to be more on the competitive side of TTT though unlike NTG which is more casual. I'm okay with either way TBH. I view Gmod as a casual game anyway. If you want to be competitive go play CSGO.

1 in # chance to instantly kill someone was pretty lame.

Combine it with infinite-use heals and a massive emphasis on "run and gun", NTG got kinda boring.

I like to sneak as a Traitor, not go around with a regen bubble and a benelli, spraying until I die. But eh.

i really really really really really fucking love prop suffixes please add them i beg
Find

People are very split over prop suffixes maybe there should be a poll someday?
Find