Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gons Rdm and Leave

First of all we did not actually take a vote to slay him. We had ask the people on the server if they wanted him slayed and Gon did shot at me first when the round started,  I was gonna leave the area when it started but he had shot at me and I had responded back by killing him . Then later on the map Roy The  Ship while mine was making the report he had started saying I sucked at the game and some other stuff and then this other and him had ganged up on me and kind of said racist stuff against my race ( African American).

An I don't bully people because I know what it can turn into and believe I have been bullied before and it is not the best thing.
Find

Rotshout, calm down. You're acting unbelievably childish and immature. Relax.

"From your own account, you are disgusting human beings that feel justified when tormenting people who have wronged you little."

This is probably why Brass/Jake don't like your member apps, dude.

Aside from the insults and personal attacks, I agree 100% with Rotshout.
You guys can't take punishments into your own hands unfortunately, it makes people feel unwelcomed and potentially even threatened or bullied.

As Rotshout says, he should be punished for the RDM and leave, but not as harshly with a ban or anything.
Those involved should get equal punishment, or at least some kind of smack on the wrist for now.

(06-21-2015, 01:51 AM)JeromeNinja(Swaggy)-ICE- Wrote:  First of all we did not actually take a vote to slay him. We had ask the people on the server if they wanted him slayed and Gon did shot at me first when the round started,  I was gonna leave the  area when it started but he had shot at me and I had responded back by killing him . Then later on the map Roy The  Ship while mine was making the report he had started saying I sucked at the game and some other stuff and then this other and him had ganged up on me and kind of said racist stuff against my race ( African American).

An I don't bully people because I know what it can turn into and believe I have been bullied before and it is not the best thing.

If possible in the future, if anyone is truly being racist in attempt to hurt you in a serious way, please record it or capture some kind of evidence. As Jake said, racism isn't tolerated on the server.

This whole report is a little silly. I do 100% think Gons delayed because every time that kid is on he delays. For this reason and the RDM and leave I will give him a 3 day ban. You guys taking matters into your own hands is def not something that should have happened. The way to handle that situation would have been to inform a staff member or just even simply realize that this is a video game and let it go. Sure, you lost a few minutes of time that you could have been alive and walking around but you guys teaming up on him and taking it to this level just caused the issue to drag on for multiple rounds after the issue was already done. I don't think a ban is necessary for you 3 but consider this a warning that if you do take matters into your own hands like this again it will come with some sort of punishment.

Normally RDM + leave is a week ban but due to what you guys did to him I understand why he would be a little emotional. That's why I made it only a 3 day ban. If he didn't have a history of delaying EVERY SINGLE T round he gets I probably wouldn't ban him at all due to the way you guys treated him.

After thinking about this a little more I decided to give Gon a warning instead of a ban. IDK if anyone has ever actually told him what delay is so now he knows. He agreed that he delayed and didn't really understand the rule but after talking to him for a bit he understands now. If him delaying remains a serious problem please let me know.
Find