Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gons Rdm and Leave

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Gon

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:104157366

Map the event happened on Plaza

Date of event:6/20/2015

What Happened?:So what had happened was gon delayed on a round as a traitor. We told him time after time to slay but he never did. The whole server voted to see if he would slay and we all said yes and he still didnt slay. So I said to the sever all in favor of killing gon say yes and the majority did. (Only like 4 people on). So I killed him for not slaying. He got all mad and tried to rdm Jerome but Jerome being jerome rekt him and he left after rdming.

Witnesses:El chicken Soup JeromeNinja and a few noobs not on fourms

Evidence:Attached
Find

Yes, he is telling the truth and he kept on saying rude stuff to me like you suck and you need to quit the game.
Find

So what happened was:
1. Gons delayed and refused to slay.
2. The entire server bullied him and rdmed him.
3. He attempted revenge rdm and left.
4. You decided to be an asshole and report him.

Gons isn't in the right. But when the entire server decides to create a conspiracy against him because he didn't kill people fast enough, those people need to be punished more harshly.

+1 for punishment against everyone involved.

In all seriousness, this is disgusting.
Find

We never rdmed him we help persuade his emotions

Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- ' Wrote:  So I said to the sever all in favor of killing gon say yes and the majority did. (Only like 4 people on). So I killed him for not slaying.

(06-20-2015, 11:59 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  We never rdmed him we help persuade his emotions
Find

Where does it ever say we bullied him
Find

He was bullying me.

(06-21-2015, 12:12 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  Where does it ever say we bullied him

You said the entire server voted for him to slay. The fact that you had a vote against him shows that you were targeting (bullying) him.

If he was being a problem you should have gotten staff on. When someone without a history of problems is confronted with a group of people who seem to have a grudge against the world, staff decides the punishment. Not three non-members. One of which has been perma banned in the recent past, another who reports people for everything every single round, and another who decides to further bully the target by making a complaint against him on the forums.
Find

Why you standing up for a guy he has broke the rules
Find

(06-21-2015, 12:28 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  Why you standing up for a guy he has broke the rules

I'm not standing up for him. I agree that he needs to be punished, but not nearly as much as you blatant conspirators. You broke the rules in order to make him break the rules just so you could get him in trouble.

Another +1 for action taken against Jerome, Minehuis, and Chicken.

From your own account, you are disgusting human beings that feel justified when tormenting people who have wronged you little.

From the evidence, Jerome and Gons fired their weapons early in a round, and Gons left at some point.

Now here's the tricky part. Unless someone was recording, the only consistent chat logs we should have are El Chicken Soup's. Jerome, you, and Gons all use microphones. The damage logs will obviously show you rdming him first. Any account of bullying can only come from the people on the server, and you've already incriminated both Jerome and yourself.
Find