Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RDM and Metagame (possibly)

We had the bread cult going on and kittyboy here steppped out of the room and asked if he could fry us. I started laughing, me and skully killed him. Was a good time.

As for the "metagaming", jester announced that he was the traitor and asked if we would help him get 3 burn kills, we obliged.

Sounds to me as if grill is a little upset that I killed him while helping jester with the same quest.
Find

Not really allowed to help people with quests, sadly. That's generally a quest ban or something I think.
Find

(06-14-2015, 11:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  Not really allowed to help people with quests, sadly. That's generally a quest ban or something I think.

Quest bans don't exist, probably drop ban though.
Find

I did not know that we couldn't help someone with a quest. I will keep that in mind from now on.
Find

By the way, you killed me while I was a traitor, so there was no way you were helping Jester with the quest at the time since there were 6 people on.

And I also stepped out of the room and said literally nothing, and you said "I think its grill because he stepped outside the room", then proceeded to kill me with your sword.
Find

This thread is for a complaint, not trying to start an argument. I understand if you're clarifying your side , but I feel like you should let the higher-ups decide now.
Find

I'll talk to Mougwi. No ban for this. A warning should suffice.
Find