Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RDM and Metagame (possibly)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Mougwi, maybe the witnesses listed.

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:14044954

Map the event happened on: CrummyCradle

Date of event: 6/13/2015

What Happened?: Everyone was assembled inside the breadroom, I stepped outside the room as a traitor, Mougwi said "I think its grill because he stepped outside the room", He then with other proceeded to sword me to death. Normally, I wouldve just moved on but there was no staff on and Mougwi was especially being a douche at the time. He was also metagaming and helping Insane-Jester-Wisp with the pyromaniac quest. I have no proof of this but the words were said over voice chat. The said witnesses were egging him on to rdm me and "sacrifice me to the bread gods". I do not know if this qualifies for punishment but I believe it should. There were only 6-7 people on at the time and I know Mougwi is usually a good player but the low player count may have affected him to make sub-par decisions.

Witnesses: Skully_Fluff, Wolfy9800, Grumm #Japan, Insane-Jester-Wisp, MasterPimp69, MrLlamaShark
Find

The first thing I notice is no proof.
Find

Reports can't really be made without evidence.
Find

Sorry here it is: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=460877126
Find

I think the image is of Mougwi hitting him at 15 seconds, Skully hitting him, then Mougwi killing him finally.
Find

(06-14-2015, 04:21 AM)Terran Wrote:  I think the image is of Mougwi hitting him at 15 seconds, Skully hitting him, then Mougwi killing him finally.

My bad. Didn't see that right. Either way it is only 1 rdm. I'll talk to mougwi if I can thoug.
Find

Sounds like bullying.
I'll +1
Find

It is likely nothing will be done without proof of the metagaming, but I would like to hear what Mougwi and the witnesses have to say. The picture doesn't provide enough, but it provides something.
Find

He ate the bread. nuff said.
Find

This was the round before I did anything.

I would also like to say eating the bread isn't traitorous but I didnt add that rdm in because he was a traitor that round.
Find