Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suffix Ideas

Of Vampirism.
Same as the lich from NTG
1 in _ chance to heal for 10-20% of the dmg dealt.

Of cowardice.

1 in _ chance to cause the opponents gun to shake, while slightly raising movement speed (fear does that)

Of the hunt.

1 in _ chance to put a tracer on the target for 4-7 seconds that glows red and beeps every second.

Of bloodlust.

1 in _ chance to increase damage by 10-15% and make the border of your screen translucent crimson, also lowers accuracy and increases recoil by small amounts.

Of Zombification

Has a 1 in 100 chance to make the person turn into a zombie.

Of despair:

Plays sad music and slightly slows walking speed
Find

(06-10-2015, 08:32 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Of cowardice.

1 in _ chance to cause the opponents gun to shake, while slightly raising movement speed (fear does that)

I kinda really like the idea of suffixes that inflict a down side and an upside to the target, like in Hearthstone some cards can for example destroy minions but then give the opponent card draw so you have to work around that.
Find

Of Inertia
Guns would have a chance to cause targets to not be affected by gravity or be able to move using their control keys. Bullets would cause knockback and they would be able to propel themselves by firing their guns.

Of Karma
Do increased damage when returning fire, and decreased damage if you fire first.
Find

Of the Guardian- has a 1 in 3-16 chance to cause the player wielding the weapon to have a guardian shield raised around them reducing damage taken by 10-50% for 3-10 seconds
Find

of the prop suffix.

shoots a totally not op prop from your gun.
Find

(06-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  of the prop suffix.

shoots a totally not op prop from your gun.

I dont know about anyone else but i dont quite care for the prop suffixes. I think they were slightly dumb but hey, just my opinion
Find

added a dreadark section
Find

ty its appreciated.
Find

Of Silence - 1 in 3-15 chance to silence the weapon wielder's gun shots when fired.
Of the Acrobatic - 1 in 5-20 chance to allow the player wielding this weapon to dodge a bullet fired at them
Of the Muffled - 1 in 3-20 chance to muffle player's microphone for 3-10 seconds. (When target player is muffled, he/she is harder to hear to others. This being like a comm jammer to one person.)
Find

Dreads ideas are the best
Umpty Dumpty
Find