Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ban Appeal. Read it. Now.

And just because it's unlikely for me to be unbanned dosent mean it's impossible, the reason i rushed my appeal is not because I'm lazy, it's because I just want to et back on again. So I ask for your final desicion, will you spare me a 2nd chance.
Find

And I would just like to point out in my favor that this is my first offense. Not to sound confident in myself, just another thing to think about
Find

(05-25-2015, 08:48 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  And I would just like to point out in my favor that this is my first offense. Not to sound confident in myself, just another thing to think about

>First offense

you were banned on NTG, plus, ghosting is one of the worst things you can do.
Find

Why does everyone keep bringing up NTG, it's not this server stop using it against me please. This server has a different tune to it that I like more than NTG
Find

Many bans transferred from NTG to FRG when it went up (So I think), mainly cheaters though.

But if you're doing bad stuff on other servers, how can we trust you not to do bad stuff here? (again)
Find

Because it's differ here, better community more variety and more fun. I didn't intend for my action to hurt the server, I ask for another chance.
Find

(05-25-2015, 09:26 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  This server has a different tune to it that I like more than NTG

Then why didn't you read the rules and avoid getting banned?
Find

it is pretty evedant that your not going to get unbanned from the server any time soon so just let it lay and try posting this again in about a month or so.
Find

I really don't know you but I was on when you first joined and you WERE kind of a dick. Don't pull an Ardell. I don't know/care on why you were banned off NTG but if it's the same reason from why you were banned off this server, shouldn't you have learned your lesson by now? And it's said in the rules that no ghosting is allowed. Plus playing on a TTT server, that's common sense. You did lighten up and you weren't such a dick after a few hours, but it's really not cool to RDM/Ghost,
Find

I wasent banned for the same reason on both servers. I'm asking for a final desicion. I understand I was a lite rude when I joined but I can change that. Btw I barely talked during my time on the server how was I that big of a dick? But please, let me show you guys

I can change
Find