Steam Name (During incident):

Steam ID: Psychokonieses

Steam Profile Link: Da hell is dat?

Name of staff you were banned by: Idk

Length of the ban: It's was a week then became permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:

Reason for ban: For ghosting with Matt

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: Me and Matt weren't ghosting, we were in Skype, I'm saying that, me and Matt weren't ghosting. I just kill people for reason I believe in. Such as when I see people look exactly at the spot the traitor traps are supposed to be, I understand I can't do this anymore, Plus, I could have waited a week, why was it changed to permanent? I joined yesterday. I do not commit to these actions, I just have a different style of playing.

I have the demo of the situation and it clearly shows that your ghosting.
I killed Phycho completly out of the view of matt, I waited 30 seconds camping in the side of the map that no one was at, go back into the nipperhouse main map and matt kills me "Claiming" he saw me kill you.

Also called out yonemo out of the blue 3 hours prior but I don't have that because I wasn't recording.
Find

It was bad enough having to hear your microphone blender, now I had to suffer through your painful interpretation of a format. Regardless, being in a Skype call with someone during a game is close enough to ghosting even if you weren't exchanging information. When I go over to Jasquizzle's house I make sure that neither of us are on FRG at the same time, just to avoid these incedents.

Oh yeah, -1.
Find

(05-24-2015, 02:46 AM)Excel Wrote:  Also called out yonemo out of the blue 3 hours prior but I don't have that because I wasn't recording.

Yea, I killed Matt. After a few mins of him being dead you randomly said in chat "KOS NEMO!!! HE KILLED MATT!"
I don't have any evidence of that, but I did call Nuggie on to watch you. -1
Find

Watched you for hours, wasn't sure at first, was only suspicious, then I went on an alt, and saw you kill Excel for him killing Matt around 40 seconds early, when I was spectating you and you saw Excel do nothing.

(also you rdm'd a shitload so -1 to that too)
Find

I think you deserve a second chance dont fuck up again ghosting is for people that cant handle a real ttt match i think you could be a good part of this community +1

(05-24-2015, 03:02 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  I think you deserve a second chance dont fuck up again ghosting is for people that cant handle a real ttt match i think you could be a good part of this community +1

kek'd
Find

(05-24-2015, 02:42 AM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  Quote:
Steam Name (Current: Psychokonieses

Steam Name (During incident): Psychokonieses

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96148537

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152562802

Name of staff you were banned by: Idk

Length of the ban: It's was a week then became permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:

Reason for ban: For ghosting with Matt

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: Me and Matt weren't ghosting, we were in Skype, I'm saying that, me and Matt weren't ghosting. I just kill people for reason I believe in. Such as when I see people look exactly at the spot the traitor traps are supposed to be, I understand I can't do this anymore, Plus, I could have waited a week, why was it changed to permanent? I joined yesterday. I do not commit to these actions, I just have a different style of playing.
Also you missed a lot of shit
Get good at filling out formats

(05-24-2015, 03:04 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡TobiasX Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:02 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  I think you deserve a second chance dont fuck up again ghosting is for people that cant handle a real ttt match i think you could be a good part of this community +1

kek'd

Are you choking? Is anybody here a doctor?
Find

(05-24-2015, 03:06 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  Also you missed a lot of shit
Get good at filling out formats

Was there really a need to quote the entire OP just to say 13 words about it?
Find