Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ban Appeal. Read it. Now.

(05-24-2015, 08:53 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  i know I was being stupid that day. I'm taking anger management classes :p

Isn't everyone nowadays? Regardless, I was on when you were rdm'ing and frankly it does not matter if you were "having a bad day" or whatever excuse, I think it spoke of what person you would be for this community.
Find

I know, but like I said I'm trying to fix that. You have to throw in a few people like me sometimes. I'm taking classes and I'm fixing my blood lust habits. I will be one of the best people in the community trust me
Find

(05-25-2015, 01:05 AM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  blood lust habits

>.>
Find

It's true, don't even lie you've guys wanted to shoot that one AFK guy because you haven't gotten T in like 8 rounds. Don't even lie you know you've felt it once

(05-25-2015, 03:14 AM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  It's true, Rdming Is super fun like one time i Rdmed my Mom In Real Life
Find

I don't think that's something to be proud of.. But anyway, moderators, what do you say? Can you give me another chance?
Find

Judging by the effort put into the appeal, I'm gonna say a 2nd chance isn't likely.
Find

(05-25-2015, 06:16 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  
(05-25-2015, 03:14 AM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  It's true, Rdming Is super fun like one time i Rdmed my Mom In Real Life

Can we PLEASE ban him from posting unless it is approved by a forum mod first?
Find

Wait, ban me from posting?
Find

(05-25-2015, 04:05 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  Wait, ban me from posting?

No, ban Cobalt from posting.
Find