Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ban Appeal. Read it. Now.

(05-24-2015, 03:26 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡TobiasX Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:20 AM)Terran Wrote:  Please keep on-topic with the appeal, stop the spam.

Personally, I have no opinion, but if it has been longer-ish term ghosting and blatant RDM's, I see no reason to unban you.

No. This thread belongs to Isis tumblr keyboard warriors now.

ALLUHA AKBAR ILL BLOW UP YOUR FUCKING HOUSE

gonna stop now

Can you stop? Any more shit from you and your posts will have to be confirmed before they are visable. I'm tired of your "edgy" posts.

Keep on topic.

Please keep my ban appeal on topic, this is for me to be unbanned not for funny posts, I just wanna play again, like I told you, you have my word, you never know if I will turn over a new leaf, let me have this 2nd chance
Find

m8 this was ur second chance i read the NTG forums and even though this isn't NTG i saw the posts/crap you've said there.
Find

yeah. i dont support you being unbanned

even withotu the ghosting you rdm'd a shitloud
Find

I dont even care about what happened from just reading part of this app makes you seem selfish
Find

(05-24-2015, 03:49 AM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:26 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡TobiasX Wrote:  
(05-24-2015, 03:20 AM)Terran Wrote:  Please keep on-topic with the appeal, stop the spam.

Personally, I have no opinion, but if it has been longer-ish term ghosting and blatant RDM's, I see no reason to unban you.

No. This thread belongs to Isis tumblr keyboard warriors now.

ALLUHA AKBAR ILL BLOW UP YOUR FUCKING HOUSE

gonna stop now

Can you stop? Any more shit from you and your posts will have to be confirmed before they are visable. I'm tired of your "edgy" posts.

Keep on topic.

I said i would if you read the bottom of my post. In super small writing, it says: gonna stop now. Plus, I'm the edgy master
Find

NTG is just a bunch as of jerks. Why make an appeal when people just shit talk you the entire time, the community here is a lot better than there's. All that happens in my post was people just insulting each Others Just give me another chance I'll show you
Find

(05-24-2015, 01:53 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  NTG is just a bunch as of jerks. Why make an appeal when people just shit talk you the entire time, the community here is a lot better than there's. All that happens in my post was people just insulting each Others Just give me another chance I'll show you

You do realize about 90% of the people here are from NTG, right?

This is very true.
Find

Still, that 10% are not jerks, in sorry but I when I was on NTG I did not like the community, xi liked the server, this is why I'm not very chatty on this server and don't use my mic (cause it's also crap). I don't want to make a bad reputation of myself, which I already messed up on. Please, give me another chance, I'll sow you I can change for the better, if I really wanted to go back on the sever and mess everything up again do you think would go this dollar in a appeal? I seriously just want to show you I can change. Trust me, you will not even look at me in suspison.
Find