Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

break

I staff on both servers, don't hate, appreciate.
Find

(05-18-2015, 07:02 PM)Ember Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 06:56 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 06:48 PM)Ember Wrote:  I have a feeling where this is leading...an all out war between servers,

I CAN'T WAIT! Big Grin

It's not like we hate eachother....

We also don't hate America for bombing us, but we still don't agree with them. Tongue

I don't get it.
Find

I'm sorry for how I've been for the last couple weeks, I've kinda been stressed out for reasons and have been rude towards certain people and I do apologize greatly to whom it may concern, this week might be good for me to calm down as well as be a better more mature person when stressed or annoyed. I'm hoping by the end of this week to be who I was and not a complete dick to certain people. If I do end up leaving I will miss you all, I can't even describe how it'd feel for me personally. You guys can all add me if you'd like and I'd like to personally apologize to SilencePie for some rude things I said, I should keep my opinions to myself even if he does bug the living fack outta me, somewhere deep down I do <3 him and I do <3 all of you, I would like to try and be your friend again. As well as apologize to Mary for annoying the fack out of her with how I was acting out I was stupid. I realize that some things I've said this week has caused problems to some even when others had a blast, however when I came here I was trying to stay part of a family and a community and I should treat every single person here the way I am treated by most of the community. I don't plan to quit, but if I do continue being a jerk and singling people out I'll feel bad for causing drama where it's not needed. The personal reason I am taking this break for is kinda dumb, it's because of 1 person who I'm sure I bothered more in 2 weeks than I've bothered anyone my whole life and I'd like to fix that and have another chance at doing so if they can accept this apology hopefully they know who they are, I'd also like to thank MassEffector Piggy, Derp-A-Doodle-Doo and McNuggie for being there when I needed them and Jake, NotChosen and Axe for being dorks and making me laugh when I was down. I can't put into words how I've been feeling but I'm sure some have noticed me being different and less mature. Thank you everyone for your support and FUCK YOU RANGER, I still <3 you just stop being a trololol and add me fet boy. Thank you for reading.
Find

tl;dr
i'm cool

I have no issues with you since you apologized to Silence. Hope to not see you leave, if you do, take care of yourself.
Find

(05-18-2015, 11:00 PM)Mary Wrote:  I have no issues with you since you apologized to Silence. Hope to not see you leave, if you do, take care of yourself.

Can I possibly re-add you then?
Find

(05-18-2015, 11:05 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Can I possibly re-add you then?

No, sorry.
Find

(05-18-2015, 11:28 PM)Mary Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 11:05 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Can I possibly re-add you then?

No, sorry.

Ok, I understand.

Anyone who has an assumption that I'm quitting because of 1 person, drop it, I'm taking a break because of something I did not what they did, if I'm quitting it's because I chose to, not because of that 1 person, I apologized to avoid drama not create it and I'm sick of hearing 3 people tell me that a person(s) are blaming it on someone else.

IF I hear about this again I won't wait out this week. Please lock this thread Brass.
Find