Oh cool
I can now play without being harassed
YAY
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(05-18-2015, 01:31 AM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Oh cool
I can now play without being harassed
YAY

I'm assuming we are talking about NTG here, where you constantly mic spam and chat spam + disrespect.
Find

I think you're actually pretty cool. I'm sorry to see you leave. Just know that I personally won't have an affair with Mary.
Find

(05-18-2015, 02:31 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I think you're actually pretty cool. I'm sorry to see you leave. Just know that I personally won't have an affair with Mary.

:/ lets not talk about Mary, besides it may not even be a full departure depending if shiz gets better.
Find

But you promised an all nighter :'( </3
Find

(05-18-2015, 02:47 AM)Armadillo Ninja Wrote:  But you promised an all nighter :'( </3

UNGHH what night?
Find

(05-18-2015, 02:48 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 02:47 AM)Armadillo Ninja Wrote:  But you promised an all nighter :'( </3

UNGHH what night?

I come back on the 30th Big Grin
Find

(05-18-2015, 02:49 AM)Armadillo Ninja Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 02:48 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  

UNGHH what night?

I come back on the 30th  Big Grin

I'll either be departed, playing or at my cousins wedding, dont remember the exact date.. I'll try to be on for that 1 night.

Can't exactly break a promise.
Find

Rotshout, I'm a lesbian.

Cyan, I just think that you should of handle your issues with Silence a different way. I really understand where you're coming from because back-seat moderatoring is annoying as hell. I get that. But you should of went to him and actually talked to him about it, and if you've done this, then go to Axe or Jake if it's really getting out of hand. I just really don't like how you said "I rather have Piggy be a member than Silence". It was just really rude and I don't really think it was needed to bring Silence into that. He was supporting Piggy the last time I checked, so why create an argument when you're both focused on the same goals? I really don't want to create drama; I just wanted you to know that I get it, I just think you could of handled yourself and those problems better.
Find

(05-18-2015, 03:06 AM)Mary Wrote:  Rotshout, I'm a lesbian.

Cyan, I just think that you should of handle your issues with Silence a different way. I really understand where you're coming from because back-seat moderatoring is annoying as hell. I get that. But you should of went to him and actually talked  to him about it, and if you've done this, then go to Axe or Jake if  it's really getting out of hand. I just really don't like how you said "I rather have Piggy be a member than Silence". It was just really rude and I don't really think it was needed to bring Silence into that. He was supporting Piggy the last time I checked, so why create an argument when you're both focused on the same goals? I really don't want to create drama; I just wanted you to know that I get it, I just think you could of handled yourself and those problems better.

I deleted the posts and apologized, I agree I was out of line and I'm sure they already know. This being said does not change anything about my break / possible departure.
Find