Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ardell's App.

Many people know about how our incident went down, but regardless, I feel like you would be a great member. Just my opinion Wink
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Played with him yesterday. He was intentionally being a dick to me because I "said shitty things about him on his app". Definitely not member material.
Find

LOL Maeps that is a straight up lie.
Find

Ardell, It's best to handle anything you feel is not true in private, as it just makes things look worse on your part.

Personally I haven't had too many issues with you, but it's well known you do get angry often, I haven't played with you much recently due to my break through the last 2 weeks, but I think it's needless to say that due to the communities opinions on you, you need to wait a little with member.

You're a fun person, but you need to try and fix some of your flaws.
Find

they are not flaws as much as personal aspects Smile I might get mad, and i might be mean, but ill never do anything in spite, and im quick to forget even if im quick to explode. Smile you gotta give me atleast that Big Grin
Find

I've played with Ardell for a while now and I have never seen him cause trouble or be a nuisance. +1
Find

His temper is just the worst.

It's comparable to when a 12 year old loses his xbox live cause his parents dont pay for it anymore

Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

ugg, youre honestly just the biggest troll ever tho ranger so its not like your opinion ever matters to anyone.
Find

In my opinion, no. Ardell got really angry at me when I was detective because I got DNA off of an innocent he killed and I killed him for it. I don't remember much of what he said, but he definitely cannot control his temper, even when he gets killed as innocent. Shouldn't be a Member of FRG imo

EDIT: Also, he's making retorts left and right to every comment. Seriously not ready for the position.
Find

Oh no i got really angry, what else did i do? Smile Just got angry? Neat. I feel like i'm alowed to be angry at shit, but its not like i go get revenge or go yell at admins about it. I get over it. Because im a big kid. Smile Yeh i retort, because i have the right to defend myself do i not?

If you guys don't like that i get mad then ignore me, but just because i get mad doesn't mean i don't deserve to be part of this community. Is my pissyness harming anyone? It's not like im appying for a position of power, just recognition that im member of this community, an angry one at that, but still a fun one Smile

Im done leaving comments this platform is now anyone's who wants to say anything
Find