Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ardell's App.

Steam Name(Current): Ardell

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 52 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Brassx told me about it, and then invited me once when ntg was down and it was in open beta.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: I like the people who play here, the staff is active and nice and its my new home. I'm always on, I'm always here to help, and all i want is the longevity of the server. So yeah.

Referred by: Nonya

Additional Details: I'm gonna be on the server wither I'm a member or not.
Find

You have some anger issues, which is pretty fine since you don't really act on them very much. You're active anyways and get along well with people (as long as they avoid your personal space), and don't really seem to care about anything other than just having fun playing the game, so I think you'd be fine with a Membership ranking, so personally I'm going with a +1 of my own opinion. I have anger issues in this games too. Rip maim tear.
Find

So far it hasn't been a pleasant experience playing with you, -1.
Find

From what I remember from playing with you, you become very combative when people annoy you. Everybody gets that way, to an extent, but you seem to have trouble letting things go when the issue has been resolved. If you learn to calm down a bit, you would be alright for member. For now, -0.3.
Find

I like you Ardell but I do agree with the reasons said above. Calm down sometimes and I'll be sure to support you.
Find

We've had our disagreements, and personally, I've had a bad experience playing with you. -1
Find

I can't say I've ever had a nice time playing with this guy. -1
Find

lolololooooololololololol.
Find

+0.5 Most of the time your fun to play with as mentioned with other posts its your anger that gets to you sometimes.

i'll take that .5 anyday bb
Find