Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pistol crossbow *new secondary*

(04-22-2015, 12:31 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  Yes i posted this as a comment, but i figured i would give it its own thread
might sound a little stupid and weird and childish but i think a pistol crossbow would be epic.

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/204ff/products/585/images/2884/1_8__12747.1410636523.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

I imagine it to have really low reload speeds with high accuracy at close rage and decreasing as it gets father away. it will have high damage. mobility would be higher being it is a really light weapon and i am not sure if recoil should be high or low, it really don't matter being the clip is one and it will have a high reload speed. i feel it should take rifle ammo.
i do not know if there are any sweps or anything for this and i don't know if it be possible. this also has nothing to do with the smg pistol.

This is only a idea, all stats could be changed and more balanced. please don't rip me a new one.
also let me know.

thanks for listening to my random idea <3

The recoil would be medium to high, I've owned one or two and their really fuckin' fun to use; but yeah it has a bit of a kick if you fire it with one hand.

Find