Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pistol crossbow *new secondary*

Yes i posted this as a comment, but i figured i would give it its own thread
might sound a little stupid and weird and childish but i think a pistol crossbow would be epic.

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/204ff/products/585/images/2884/1_8__12747.1410636523.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

I imagine it to have really low reload speeds with high accuracy at close rage and decreasing as it gets father away. it will have high damage. mobility would be higher being it is a really light weapon and i am not sure if recoil should be high or low, it really don't matter being the clip is one and it will have a high reload speed. i feel it should take rifle ammo.
i do not know if there are any sweps or anything for this and i don't know if it be possible. this also has nothing to do with the smg pistol.

This is only a idea, all stats could be changed and more balanced. please don't rip me a new one.
also let me know.

thanks for listening to my random idea <3
Find

First you must:

-Add some Paragraphs
-Some cool colors, too. (Colours for yuh yuropeens)
-Advertise it as something that it isn't (Like Obama did to get elected)
Find

As long as its bullets had travel time and didn't one shot headshot I think that would be cool.
Find

Terran, colour is the Canadian spelling too.
Find

(04-22-2015, 01:10 AM)Terran Wrote:  First you must:

-Add some Paragraphs
-Some cool colors, too. (Colours for yuh yuropeens)
-Advertise it as something that it isn't (Like Obama did to get elected)

there is no "u" in color terran, please go somewhere else with your silly Canadian spellings Tongue

(04-22-2015, 01:11 AM)Jasquizzle Wrote:  As long as its bullets had travel time and didn't one shot headshot I think that would be cool.

i agree with the bullet travel time. as for the one shot head shot, i think at close- med range it should one shot head shot. but further away it shouldn't
Find

(04-22-2015, 01:13 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(04-22-2015, 01:11 AM)Jasquizzle Wrote:  As long as its bullets had travel time and didn't one shot headshot I think that would be cool.

i agree with the bullet travel time. as for the one shot head shot, i think at close- med range it should one shot head shot. but further away it shouldn't

That would just encourage people to get closer to their targets. Make it do more damage at farther range, because yolo physics.
You could use the dart crossbow from Black Mesa, it has a clip of five and a slow reload. It also has a scope.
Find

(04-22-2015, 04:01 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(04-22-2015, 01:13 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

That would just encourage people to get closer to their targets. Make it do more damage at farther range, because yolo physics.
You could use the dart crossbow from Black Mesa, it has a clip of five and a slow reload. It also has a scope.

I don't know, I really feel it should have only one in the clip, it would balance it out more. And as for the long range dmg, that could work. But It shouldn't have like a full sniper scope, maybe somthing like a red dot/acog. So its not over powered at range, but it's got some zoom
Find

Instead of the pistol, Why not just add a real bow & arrow.For the special traits it could have Explosive and fire arrows.
Find

(04-22-2015, 11:56 AM)Excel Wrote:  Instead of the pistol, Why not just add a real bow & arrow.For the special traits it could have Explosive and fire arrows.

1: that sounds really overpowered
2: kinda like the wind from ntg (not say we can't have one also, just saying)
3: we could really use a new secondary, he have a ton of primarys but only three secondary

Not trying to shoot you down, this is just my opinion
Find

(04-22-2015, 11:56 AM)Excel Wrote:  Instead of the pistol, Why not just add a real bow & arrow.For the special traits it could have Explosive and fire arrows.

I'm with derp on this but buying a certain type of ammo from a coinshop or getting a random drop and getting to use it for a round or until you run out of the ammo you spawn with would be interesting but probably OP unless the negatives and positives are mirrored so it's more of a trade off
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find