Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Holsters

Why was this never added?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Yes i have a idea a Umbrella When you hold it your fall is kinda just slowed down to a glide like low gravity but it should only work going down
Find

Now I can finally walk around like the mage I am.Also I was wondering will the item be on your side or back when not being used?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

I think magneto sticks makes more sense, but this could also work I guess Tongue I wouldn't mind carryin somethin' around.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-27-2015, 10:41 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I think magneto sticks makes more sense, but this could also work I guess Tongue I wouldn't mind carryin somethin' around.

Holster is completely useless and has no point in being there, so why not use it. Also magneto stick is OP and needs nerfed, you can prop kill like 10 people man, ez exp.
Find

Can I bump this yet, or no?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Holster is there so you can 'holster' your weapons, to be less suspicious. So any models to replace the 'standing' pose for that, would have to be unrelated to any weapons(like stated).

Still, could be a lot of extra downloads.

(10-27-2015, 09:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Holster is there so you can 'holster' your weapons, to be less suspicious. So any models to replace the 'standing' pose for that, would have to be unrelated to any weapons(like stated).

Still, could be a lot of extra downloads.

r u saying magneto sticks r more reasonabl 2 ask 4

- That Thrakos Noob
Find