Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Holsters

Ok so the idea is that holster would be replaced with items such as a balloon (There could be many types of balloons and some would be rarer than the others) icecream cone, lollipop, banana, golden spork, toy airplane etc ( I will add anything that is suggested that I like). These items are just for show, they will not be used as weapons because it is just making holster look nicer.

[ Optional: Some holsters could give some sort of boost depending on what they are and not by much Ex: Balloons would help you jump higher. ]

Getting different holsters will only be from drops, maybe Item Crates and rarer ones from Cresent Crates. You will not be able to purchase them from the market place or Item Store. All the different holsters will be at different drop rates.

Aresuft said he would be able to do the modeling.  

Thanks for reading I would love some feed back.

That'd be pretty cute. I like it!
Find

Could spice some stuff up and maybe they could have an ability. Maybe 10% mobility, a legendary or godlike one that does something special. For example the Balloon could give you +7% mobility.

Mage's Staff*
Effect: Shoots a ball of energy dealing between 20-40 damage on impact.
Has the power to destroy an army, but has never been fully mastered.

It would have a charger that will only charge while being held and it would take about 10-20 seconds to charge after every shot.

Rarity: Godlike

Could look something like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105500058&searchtext=staff

I like the idea of decoration more to be honest.
Find

If you read it fully axe it says that could be a possibility, Example: A ballon either lightens your gravity or helps you jump higher.

There could be a chance for you to get an ability with them but the ability wouldn't do much its just a little boost.

These items replace holster, they're not suppose to be weapons.
Find

This would just make FRG look c00l
So.. +1
Find

Needs to happen, I could finally do a fashion contest or we could add a catwalk/fashion map. +1
Find

Ranger Boots and I support it
Find

Hell yeah. I know what I'm asking Aresuft to model.
Find

Why don't you tell me so I can add it to my thread.
Find