Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tier Stat lookup for all guns

(04-08-2015, 11:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 10:17 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Im pretty sure that the bars that go up and down, dont have much corrolation to the actual stat out of max possible for it...

This would be a good thing, ive wanted it before

You should read the posts before posting!

Uh I did, you post just talked about full/empty not in between

I guess I posted a bit wrong tho, they do correlate somewhat, but Im pretty sure I've seen on same tiers lower bar for higher number on same stat, but what do I know, Ive been gone for like a month or more so maybe its fixed or whatever but I'm fairly certain that atleast 1-2 months or more ago they were pretty not correlating...
Find

(04-09-2015, 05:04 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 11:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 10:17 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Im pretty sure that the bars that go up and down, dont have much corrolation to the actual stat out of max possible for it...

This would be a good thing, ive wanted it before

You should read the posts before posting!

Uh I did, you post just talked about full/empty not in between

I guess I posted a bit wrong tho, they do correlate somewhat, but Im pretty sure I've seen on same tiers lower bar for higher number on same stat, but what do I know, Ive been gone for like a month or more so maybe its fixed or whatever but I'm fairly certain that atleast 1-2 months or more ago they were pretty not correlating...
What?
My post covered everything.. Full = Max stat, Empty = Min stat. Half full = Stat halfway to max.. Etc.. simple as that, I thought it was pretty clear.

Stats are percent values, 0 - 1. That's how they are saved, and applied. the actual value is the result of this formula:
StatValue being the value you will see in the stat display, statPercent being the actual stat saved on the weapon, and it's what is used to display the stat bars.

StatValue = MinStatValue + (MaxStatValue - MinStatValue) * statPercent;

So when a weapon is dropped, the percent for each stat it has is generated randomly between 0 and 1. This value is used in statPercent as stated above and used to draw the stat bars by multiplying the percent by the width of the bar rectangle.. It's been like this always, so you seeing the same tier with a lower bar for a higher stat is just plain wrong.

This system allows me to easily change the values of MinStatValue and MaxStatValue allowing the statPercent to remain the same, but the StatValue will automatically update properly with the formula above.
Find

yeah well I bet you can't do 17 + 2.
Find

(04-09-2015, 09:39 PM)Axe Wrote:  yeah well I bet you can't do 17 + 2.

destroyedddd
obliterated

neerrrdddd
Find

"17" + "2" = "172"

while 17 + 2 = 19

Make sense? For coders it should!

(04-09-2015, 10:33 PM)Brassx Wrote:  "17" + "2" = "172"

while 17 + 2 = 19

Make sense? For coders it should!

Brass 17+2 = 19 stop with your coder language Sad
Find