Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tier Stat lookup for all guns

Add a database that displays what the stats can range from,that way its easier to tell if the gun has good or bad rolled stats.Makes it easier to trade and decide if you want to use that gun.
Find

The gun has a green and red bar on it that should tell you that, right?
Find

Yes,but I want a database that shows what the stats may vary from the bar isn't really helping i think
Find

if the bar is full its a good trait for that, if its low its not i don't see the point of this
Find

The bar may not show specifics, but it does help you understand where the stat ranks between the min and max values, that's all that's needed to see if a gun has good or bad stats. Bar full = at the max value. Bar empty = at the min value. Bar red = negative stat.
Find

A little bit of working it out and you can figure out what the min/max %'s are. Just takes a tiny bit of thinking.
Find

(04-08-2015, 10:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  The bar may not show specifics, but it does help you understand where the stat ranks between the min and max values, that's all that's needed to see if a gun has good or bad stats. Bar full = at the max value. Bar empty = at the min value. Bar red = negative stat.
what i said just said right xd
Find

Im pretty sure that the bars that go up and down, dont have much corrolation to the actual stat out of max possible for it...

This would be a good thing, ive wanted it before
Find

(04-08-2015, 10:17 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Im pretty sure that the bars that go up and down, dont have much corrolation to the actual stat out of max possible for it...

You should read the posts before posting!
Find

(04-08-2015, 11:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 10:17 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Im pretty sure that the bars that go up and down, dont have much corrolation to the actual stat out of max possible for it...

You should read the posts before posting!

ohhh kill him. lol yeah but it was stated about 5 minutes before you posted ^w^
Find