Steam Name (Current): 12

Steam Name (During incident): 12

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431917031

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824099790

Name of staff you were banned by: Vhoxel

Length of the ban: 2 Weeks

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Shortened

Reason for ban: Map Exploiting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I did.

What really happened?: I went outside the map on community pool after I got teleported back in already by Lee then got banned for 2 weeks by vhoxel. I am sorry if anyone was negatively impacted by what I did.

Naughty boy. 12 is usually a good egg. He should know better, but I bet he wouldn't do it again. +1
Find

2 weeks feels like a long time, didn't alibi just get warnings over and over?
Find

Alibi did this for so long with just warnings yeah
Find

(dont repeatedly break the rules after being told to stop repeatedly breaking the rules) -1
Find

12 is usually a good man (other than when he RDMs the shit out of donger and it's funny as fuck) and probably won't do this again. Not gonna lie 2 weeks seems wild for second offence +1 free my boy
Find

getting a 2 week ban for getting out of the map is a little excessive considering theres people who do this on a daily basis and only get warnings. +1
Find

You were banned on 11/30/22 for the same reason by Vhoxel.
"Reason: killing players under the map. you already know you shouldnt be doing that"
Find

(06-15-2023, 10:59 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You were banned on 11/30/22 for the same reason by Vhoxel.
"Reason: killing players under the map. you already know you shouldnt be doing that"

Yeah that one I will completely admit was wrong to be doing and was a completely deserved ban. This one just seems a bit excessive duration wise considering I was just going past a wall that you can see and shoot through, definitely still deserved because it was map exploiting but felt harsh.
Find

(06-15-2023, 10:59 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You were banned on 11/30/22 for the same reason by Vhoxel.

Going out of the map and killing people while unable to be seen or shot back out of the map are pretty different, Idk why you are saying they are the same.
Find