Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harassment and random ass insults (+ rdm) by Mom'sSpaghetti

(As much as I hate saying this...) Terran has a point. If someone is insulting you, you don't correct them and continue by saying you're going to report them. That's feeding the fire. In the end, it only causes more problems, making everyone more heated.

I didn't bother reading the text chat, as it's not reliable(stated here http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=220 )

If you're uncomfortable with people, take screenshots of ALL the logs (console is great) and leave the server.
I do see a few insults thrown around, but it really looks like you were arguing back.

ALSO, Mom's spaghetti is NOT flyingspaghettimonsters alt.. Hes an impasta...

I'll leave it open for more discussion, but if you don't have anything pertaining to this, don't post.
Find

(04-05-2015, 02:29 AM)Grassx Wrote:  ALSO, Mom's spaghetti is NOT flyingspaghettimonsters alt.. Hes an impasta...

omfg

on topic:

It's really hard to tell if it can be classified as revenge rdm here, (seeing what Terran said)

There is really not much here that can be punished with much extent, the disrespect isn't to the point where it's bannable, I could just talk to the person personally and give a fair warning.
Find

I have been on with Mom's Spaghetti and seen him purposely try to start stuff with people, but yeah this is kinda iffy here.
Find

I personally messaged him and talked to him, he understand that he was in the wrong by disrespecting Matlas, although as stated you sort taunted him.

The kill on razer was (according to him) due to a KOS, although he didn't know what occured with Silent, but I feel like he may understand that he was in the wrong in this situation, although there is no reason to do any sort of ban.

Although, I request that any staff keep an eye on him, and understand that he has already been warned for such actions.

Resolved!
Find