Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harassment and random ass insults (+ rdm) by Mom'sSpaghetti

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Mom'sSpaghetti

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:88087260

Map the event happened on: Waterworld

Date of event: 4/4/15

What Happened?: So Spaghetti joins the the game, we're on WaterWorld, we play around a bit, me being the tired little shit that I always am, heard that Cat was kosed, I go looking for him and I realize he's the D, before I do thought; I shoot a fellow innocent by acident and call friendly fire. We relax and we stop shooting and thats when I realized that Cat was the D, I laughed, he laughed, the table laughed, I shot the table. So while I was fighting the friendly innocent, I kosed him, some body didn't want to remove the kos apparently, and went of to kill him, he did; I shot the rdming innocent (Who was mistaken, not shown in the pics) then I realize I rdmed two people in technicallity. So I suicide and then Spaghetti decides to insult me for killing an innocent for killing another innocent. Later on he/she/it Rdm's and then chooses to insult me and report me when I had killed him for it.
( Also not shown in the pics, atleast the report is not)

Witnesses: N/A

Evidence:
--[[ Chat log start
Chat logs :
"MatlaS: Don't kos club
MatlaS: I thought it said cat c:
MatlaS: its cat
MatlaS: Not club
CatCat289: im a detective...
Clubs Deuce (Birthday 4/9): blue t, kill him
MatlaS: Yep
MatlaS: So kos cat
TTT:   Optarac found the body of Clubs Deuce (Birthday 4/9). He was innocent.
MatlaS: Optarac is a Traitor!
MatlaS: Optarac is a Traitor!
Optarac: ITS PRONOUNCED AWP - TARE - IC!!!
CatCat289: ok kill me im not traitor
TTT:   SilencePie found the body of Optarac. He was innocent.
MatlaS: HE KILLED
MatlaS: CLUB
MatlaS: ;_:
MatlaS: I'll suicide right here
(LAST WORDS) MatlaS: FOR FUCKS SAKES-- *SPLUT*
Terrorists muted.
Terrorists muted.
Terrorists muted.
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: XD
*DEAD* (TEAM) MatlaS: -~_
(TEAM) Mom'sSpaghetti: matlas ur a idiot
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: I suicided
*DEAD* (TEAM) MatlaS: Nice spelling
TTT:   SilencePie found the body of MatlaS. He was innocent.
(TEAM) Mom'sSpaghetti: face palm
*DEAD* (TEAM) MatlaS: Of you're.
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: so
*DEAD* (TEAM) MatlaS: 'Matlas ur a idiot face palm'
*DEAD* (TEAM) MatlaS: Lol
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: good job me
(TEAM) Mom'sSpaghetti: thats waht i said bitch
*DEAD* (TEAM) MatlaS: Yeah
(TEAM) Mom'sSpaghetti: what
OvrDoseDnHAM: Lucky Ducky (^_^) acts suspicious.
(TEAM) Mom'sSpaghetti: matlas u rdmed
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: nah
CatCat289 has left the game! (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64028030)
Screenshot Requested
(TEAM) Mom'sSpaghetti: so much and false kosed
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: I killed an inno
*DEAD* (TEAM) Optarac: so
-- Chat log end]]
Pics :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419570059
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419570088
- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419570283 Rdm aswell??

This is the shit I get daily just for being me, not doing anything wrong really.  Heart

Find

Can't trust copied chat logs, although I do see something in the chat with him saying "because he rdm'd", was that his excuse for shooting a bunch of innos in the 3rd picture?

I don't feel like this is enough to go on to put any real punishment into play, i'll leave this aside for more opinions of course.
Find

It can obviously be shown that you're enjoying it and not trying to ignore him. (You're "Fixing" his spelling errors, really? That's the best way to aggravate someone. If he was mad at you for some reason, he definitely would need punishment for RDM, but I don't see anything in those screenshots or possibly-fake chat log to warrant "harassment".)
Find

(04-04-2015, 07:24 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Can't trust copied chat logs, although I do see something in the chat with him saying "because he rdm'd", was that his excuse for shooting a bunch of innos in the 3rd picture?

I don't feel like this is enough to go on to put any real punishment into play, i'll leave this aside for more opinions of course.

I remembered the inno I had the gunfight with, asked him and he said that spaghetti did. So I have more proof here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419601741

Find

That was truly just me commenting on the situation and giving my opinon. I 100% think the guy revenge RDM'd and should be banned for a day for that, I'm just bringing counter-proof to the table. Posting all sides of information doesn't sound like Drama to me, but if you believe it is I will delete the post for you.
Find

He did not rdm matlas, so this is why I am iffy about it being revenge rdm or anything.
Find

(04-04-2015, 07:50 PM)Terran Wrote:  It can obviously be shown that you're enjoying it and not trying to ignore him. (You're "Fixing" his spelling errors, really? That's the best way to aggravate someone. If he was mad at you for some reason, he definitely needs punishment for RDM, but I don't see anything in those screenshots or possibly-fake chat log to warrant "harassment".)

Yeah and your constant comments about me help? No. Fuck, you won't tell me why you hate me so much, nowmatter how hard I've tried you just ignore me, its annoying. As off topic as it is; I just wish you'd TELL me so I can like.. make you not hate me.

But to the point, when the WHOLE DAMN SERVER harasses me, they don't get banned do they. No, because its direct toward me, it's cruel the things people say to me and about me. You all wonder why I act the way I do some days.
Joking or not, It's hard to tell with some people.

Find

>Writes a thread about how somebody hates him
>People disagree
>Assumes everybody hates him

Poor you.

I don't hate you, but what you're complaining about is pretty fucking stupid.
Find

Stop oppressing Terran!
Find

(04-04-2015, 09:58 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  >Writes a thread about how somebody hates him
>People disagree
>Assumes everybody hates him

Poor you.

I don't hate you, but what you're complaining about is pretty fucking stupid.

Not very much of an assumtion since almost everyone very clearly expresses their distaste for me.

Find