49 66.22%
No thanks
33.78%
25 33.78%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Unban rick 10.0

It's been a long time, and the guy makes some funny stuff. He has caused problems in the discord but I forgot most of that was related to politics so not really entirely fair.

Let's end this once and for all. Vote your opinion on the matter. For the unban to pass it has to pass by a Supermajority of 75 to 25 or higher. (75% - 25%) (more than 25% no's = fail)

This entire poll was parade's idea, so if you want someone to blame, blame him.

If you aren't aware, rick is someone who was banned for constantly causing issues, related to being toxic. He had more chances than almost anyone to clean up his act, but just couldn't manage to do so. This was quite sometime ago now. He has done some questionable things since, such as pretend to be cobaltgeo on the forums, join our discord on countless alts, and argue really dumb things in the politics channel.  I am leaving this up to the community to decide. I am leaning towards no still, but if enough of you say yes, then why the fuck not.

Find

Sure, why not. We could always reban him if needs be. He's made so many appeals that I lost count.
Find

It would be kinda funny
Find

i sat in a call with him once and he seemed normal. he was banned before my time on frg though.
Find

Rick has to make a promotional video for trib upon unban
Find

Rickventure EP1 drops soon

I wouldn’t be opposed to Rick coming back.
Find

+1 to unban if i can get unbanned i dont see why he cant comeback after years
Find

+1
reformed man, helped keep the forerunner streets clean
Find

+1 idk who he is but yes
Find