Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Granabis - Server Ban Appeal #3?

Steam Name (Current):Sprite Granberry pepe.network

Steam Name (During incident):Granabis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506716451

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198973698631

Name of staff you were banned by: it's been awhile. i think it was the Black Parade?

Length of the banTongueermanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Repealed

Reason for ban: being Toxic to all of the players.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: For about a year or so, however long i have been playing on the server, i would start pointless arguments with players in their dms, get mad at them for killing me, reporting them for no reason, and then attacking them as if it were their fault. as everyone knows i acted victim alot so of course people would get mad at me. even so after all my warnings, and people telling me to stop. i kept going. and here we are now 2 years after a perma ban.

Additional details: I originally wanted a discord unban before server unban because i thought it'd be best that i'd warm up to the community again before a server unban. If this does come to a decision. my discord is Granabis#9575 it's hard to trust someone like me who has been given so many chances, and never listens. but FRG is one of my favorite ttt communities since the day my brother showed it to me. i originally came into playing this server being friends with everyone, but then i started going downhill, and giving everyone a hard time. that was never my intention, i just want to try to do better and make friends again. please consider me back...

So you're just going to leave out the part where you tried to alt evade by playing on SideScroller's account (and pretending to be him while you were at it) and then, after making a big fuss about changing and improving, proceeded to revert back into the exact same shitty behaviours that got you permabanned in the first place?

Because I'm not going to leave that part out.
Find

(03-10-2021, 07:57 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  So you're just going to leave out the part where you tried to alt evade by playing on SideScroller's account (and pretending to be him while you were at it) and then, after making a big fuss about changing and improving, proceeded to revert back into the exact same shitty behaviours that got you permabanned in the first place?

Because I'm not going to leave that part out.

this was originally for discord unban, everyone already knew what i did, but it isnt the original reason for my ban. so why bring it up? I'm sorry bro

How you expect to be unbanned when you have to leave out details to make your case look remotely passable is beyond me. Mane summed it up pretty well so I won’t act like a broken record. -1
Find

(03-10-2021, 08:05 PM)Poop Thief Wrote:  How you expect to be unbanned when you have to leave out details to make your case look remotely passable is beyond me. Mane summed it up pretty well so I won’t act like a broken record. -1

Brassx knew i was granabis on that account for probably over a month. I know doing that was wrong, but my previous appeal was pending over 4 months i got impatient and i wanted to check out that server, i wasnt as toxic as i was evading, as i was when i was actually banned on my account almost 2 years ago. that ban evade isnt the reason why i was banned on THIS account, my brothers account is a different story. and i do admit that i did it. okay? I'm sorry dude
Find

No thank you.

you alt evading on another account for weeks is 100% relevant to your ban history, lol.

(03-10-2021, 08:19 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  you alt evading on another account for weeks is 100% relevant to your ban history, lol.

i'm sorry, i didn't think it was relevant. this can be upheld. i just wanted an discord unban
Find

hey granabis! Smile

(03-10-2021, 08:34 PM)codwiu Wrote:  hey granabis! Smile

lol, hey. you been good?
Find