Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Re;Application Of The Clown Of mIrAcLeS ):0)

12.92 Solar Sweeps (Or 28 years old for you "Humans" hOnK hOnK hOnK)

Steam Name(Current):

gAmZeE mAkArA

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:501141483

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):

109.9 Hours (I don't have an Alternian unit of measurement for this one)

Where did you hear about this server?:

After GFL decided to conk out on everyone, I found FRG back during the Pandemic. I joined the website two years later, then finally decided to play more Gmod TTT after beating Elden Ring and SOTE+25 times because no one wanted to use mics on PS4 lol.

Have you ever been banned and why?:

No.

Why do you want to join?:

I am usually on during the night and wanna be one of the bois ):0)

Referred by:

No one because due to the circumstances of my being a Roleplay Character who is highly unpredictable, most think I'm shouty and rude (which I get and I apologize for, I'm working on that) and some think I just give out random high rarity items for no reason (it's because I enjoy a good mIrAcLe.)

Additional Details:

(REPOST BECAUSE OF ACCIDENTAL DELETION AND LACK OF DETAIL)
I love Homestuck, seriously. It has takes well over 15 years of my life and will continue to do so as long as I breathe. Also, I'm truly sorry to GoldenGuy and those other's I've annoyed thus far, I promise I'll do better going forward ):0) And it's here in writing if you ever want to redirect me here if I'm going too hard (I have major ADHD and random RP on TTT is how I chill because I miss my friends.)
Find

Still had the negative first impression but today it seems like he is regretful of how he initially acted and is trying to be better and just vibe and game. still its only been a few rounds so cant give +1 but also feel like he doesnt deserve the -1 so ill just post this here being neutral +-0
Find

(10-01-2024, 03:56 PM)Noctt Wrote:  Still had the negative first impression but today it seems like he is regretful of how he initially acted and is trying to be better and just vibe and game. still its only been a few rounds so cant give +1 but also feel like he doesnt deserve the -1 so ill just post this here being neutral +-0
mIrAcLeS, bRoThA ):0)
Find

I will say you're a bit eccentric (which you've acknowledged as it is) and that's not a bad thing, just definitely stands out. I haven't really seen you on TTT much (I sense a running theme with my posts on applications and this statement...) but I do have some memorable experiences, and they were all positive. So from my own view that's good, and I'm happy to support someone who has been nice and seems well.

One small tip I'd say is its a bit frowned upon to reply in your own application, though a positive quip or a thank you shouldn't be a problem, just probably best not to overdo that.
Though, regardless, support from me, +1. It is *slightly* tentative, since again I don't know you well and haven't really talked to you, but, my impressions were good! And I think you're a good guy.
Find

I agree with Terran here, recently I have seen you play but never saw you before, although you did make me laugh when you troll people so that's a plus. In terms of being a member, I want to see you play more just to grasp your character a bit more but I don't personally have any issues with you.
Find

+1 seems like decent person he had a few hiccups here and there which is stated in previous posts, but for the part he's fine for member anything higher is tbd and should be looked at with a tad more scrutiny
Find