Steam Name (During incident):i do not remember if it was different

Steam ID:76561198841672196

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198841672196/

Name of staff you were banned by:it doesnt say

Length of the ban:permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:repealed

Reason for ban:racism

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:yes

What really happened?:i played day in and day out from morning til night i joined one morning and said "hey what's up guys everybody having a good day?" and was met with "shut up you fucking monkey" as a roaster i fought fire with fire and responded with "well you're the only *hard r* here" to my immediate horrified surprise not only was the person not even talking to me it was Jerome who said it. a black person.

Additional details:i sincerely do understand i shouldn't have said the n-word im not arguing that. i was wrong. I'm simply stating that my intention was not to be racist it was to joke around and go back and forth regardless of that what i said was wrong permanently mute me if necessary just please unban me

I edited your post because you, clearly not using your brain, put the exact word that got you permad into your appeal...

This post really reads like if Jerome wasn't black you wouldn't have been horrified or remorseful for saying that word/phrase
Find

(05-22-2024, 07:49 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  I edited your post because you, clearly not using your brain, put the exact word that got you permad into your appeal...

definitely wasnt using my brain... i just recanted what happened...thats gonna go against me isnt it...
Find

Bro got banned ~4 years ago for using the N word and then proceeds to use the N word. -1

(05-22-2024, 07:52 PM)STÆSH Wrote:  This post really reads like if Jerome wasn't black you wouldn't have been horrified or remorseful for saying that word/phrase

no. i was wrong regardless. it only ADDS to the heinousness that he was black.
Find

I dunno if I want someone who self proclaims themself as a roaster back, we have more than enough of those already...
Find

(05-22-2024, 07:55 PM)Fuzzy Wrote:  I dunno if I want someone who self proclaims themself as a roaster back, we have more than enough of those already...

permanently mute me then i wont socialize with anyone ill use text chat for calling out traitors i just want to be able to play again
Find

(05-22-2024, 07:54 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:52 PM)STÆSH Wrote:  This post really reads like if Jerome wasn't black you wouldn't have been horrified or remorseful for saying that word/phrase

This is all I need to give this a -1 lol wtf

Find

(05-22-2024, 08:11 PM)twentysix Wrote:  
(05-22-2024, 07:54 PM)boredfr420 Wrote:  

This is all I need to give this a -1 lol wtf

i dont understand? the word was designed to keep specifically black people down? is it not worse to say it to a black person than to just say it?
Find