Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Music recommendation thread

Music 
I'm extremely bored and want to expand my music palette. Suggest some music (preferably albums because they're easier for me to engage in.)
Hit me with music from any genre, I'm not too picky.
I'll share a couple of albums I like.
(Play them through the website and not the embed, embed is extremely loud and stupid.)

Find

Find

I can list a bunch of video game soundtracks I like

The World Ends With You OST
NEO: The World Ends With You OST
Xenoblade Chronicles OST
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 OST
Xenoblade Chronicles X OST
Nier Automata OST
A lot of Monster Hunter music
Crypt of the Necrodancer OST
Unbeatable OST
Persona 2-5 OST
Bullets Per Minute OST
A good amount of Everhood OST
Sonic has a good amount of songs.
Find

Music 

PP1 Sounds like ur about to go to sleep and gonna have a nice dream widepeepohappy
Disk 3/ PP(#) are my favorite songs
very nice electronic/experimental music
Find

Find

(10-29-2022, 08:52 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
Guess I'm regretting saying I was open to listening to anything, but after hearing whatever the hell this is, I got curious because I never listened to Eminem before. I decided to listen to the Marshal Mathers LP and boy, guess the nicest thing I can say is that Eminem is not my thing. So called "King of Hiphop" seems nothing more than a corny, intentionally offensive joke of a musician to me.

(10-30-2022, 02:14 AM)priseph Wrote:  

Wow did Pri deliver. Guess I'll start from the top.

I thought The Way He Looks was a nice vibey album. Very nice to just chill to, though the start of the album felt jarring (Slenderman sounds, huhhh???)

Stratosphere was fine I guess. Not something I'm a fan of with the low fidelity feel to the production and the lack of presence in the vocals. Probably great for other people but not me really. Nothing really grabbed me in the album too.

I feel okay combining my thoughts on Youth and Separation because damn, if these albums are not what I love in my music palette. Loud, powerful and very emotionally gripping and relatable to me. Definitely going to be adding these two albums in my library and looking into Citizen and Balance & Composure.
Find

Bawskee
Bawskee 2
Bawskee 3.5
Bawskee 4

by comethazine
Find

Cool Little EP

Listened to this for a decent bit

New album i found over the last week
Find

Find