Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal

whether you thought the video was fucked up or funny, reposting it was not something you should have done. ive been going through a ton of stress through school and person matters, but it didnt lead me to post some shit like that.also, i saw the video and can firmly say it was not a sight worth seeing. ill give this a -1 and suggest that some time is given before a change of punishment.
Find

(12-14-2020, 09:45 AM)lil yeet velk.ca Wrote:  whether you thought the video was fucked up or funny, reposting it was not something you should have done. ive been going through a ton of stress through school and person matters, but it didnt lead me to post some shit like that.also, i saw the video and can firmly say it was not a sight worth seeing. ill give this a -1 and suggest that some time is given before a change of punishment.

I'm not sure if you read the replies from earlier, but Unpoke brought up the same point, and as I told him, I 100% understand that going through a lot of stress it isn't a good excuse for what I did, and I'll admit that it's something very stupid and something I shouldn't have done. However, this is my first time posting something as stupid as that, and it is definitely my last...
Find

Reason for ban: I posted a disturbing video.

What really happened?: I posted a disturbing video.

Highly doubt you got permabanned for something so simple, theres a lot youre probably leaving out which makes me suspicious as fuck about the whole thing. -1
Find

(12-14-2020, 06:46 PM)Divine Wrote:  Reason for ban: I posted a disturbing video.

Highly doubt you got permabanned for something so simple, theres a lot youre probably leaving out which makes me suspicious as fuck about the whole thing. -1

From what I have heard, that's all that happened. Not saying its a minor thing, the video is pretty fucked up.
Find

-1 You posted a video about a animal that is a common household pet being flushed down the toilet and dying. Think about it from other peoples perspectives and how they might have had a hamster or some other pet. Most people care for their pets quite a bit and are very sympathetic when one dies. To watch one get killed as a joke at midnight is not something anyone finds amusing unless they are downright psychopathic. I would like to add that you said you do not like those videos, but the fact that you thought about it and posted it is still out there. I believe you should stay banned at least for another month, if not more before any unban can be done. What you did needs to be understood that it is downright not okay. This is in my opinion worse than racism, or hacking on the server, you could cause some mental damage to some people with them being upset about watching the hamster die for the next few days. Its a serious thing, and you should not have posted what you did. I will admit I was not there nor did I see the video, but after posting that I can already tell that a lot of people were disgusted and angry at you. You should have thought more about it, regardless of the time of day, and you should not have posted it on a server where simply posting a picture of spongebobs cock can get you banned.
Find

(12-14-2020, 06:46 PM)Divine Wrote:  Reason for ban: I posted a disturbing video.

Believe it or not, as Coach said, yes, I did post a fucked up video, and that was the reason for my ban..

(12-14-2020, 11:59 PM)Randall Wrote:  -1 You posted a video about a animal that is a common household pet being flushed down the toilet and dying. Think about it from other peoples perspectives and how they might have had a hamster or some other pet. Most people care for their pets quite a bit and are very sympathetic when one dies. To watch one get killed as a joke at midnight is not something anyone finds amusing unless they are downright psychopathic. I would like to add that you said you do not like those videos, but the fact that you thought about it and posted it is still out there. I believe you should stay banned at least for another month, if not more before any unban can be done. What you did needs to be understood that it is downright not okay. This is in my opinion worse than racism, or hacking on the server, you could cause some mental damage to some people with them being upset about watching the hamster die for the next few days. Its a serious thing, and you should not have posted what you did. I will admit I was not there nor did I see the video, but after posting that I can already tell that a lot of people were disgusted and angry at you. You should have thought more about it, regardless of the time of day, and you should not have posted it on a server where simply posting a picture of spongebobs cock can get you banned.

Yeah, I see your point, I really should have thought more about it before I posted it... I also understand that if this appeal will most likely not end with the ban being repealed, but when I wrote the appeal, I wasn't expect my ban to be revoked, I'm really just hoping for the ban to be shortened.
Find

This is a bump. Hopefully this gets people to come over and post their thoughts here, it has been a long time since this got any, and I just wanna see the outcome of this ban appeal.
Find

You keep saying you thought more about it and how "yes I posted a fucked up video" but maybe you should've thought not to fucking post that in the first place I'm getting a vibe that you like just don't care about what you did you keep saying what you did was wrong but it looks like you have no remorse. Huge -1

(02-23-2021, 03:52 PM)SquaredTriangles Wrote:  You keep saying you thought more about it and how "yes I posted a fucked up video" but maybe you should've thought not to fucking post that in the first place I'm getting a vibe that you like just don't care about what you did you keep saying what you did was wrong but it looks like you have no remorse. Huge -1

I do understand that what I did was stupid, and I realized that long ago. And no offense, but please try not to assume that "I had no remorse" about what I did when I've never talked to you before. If you knew me well, you would probably understand that I am regretful of what I did. Also, if (like you believe) I had no remorse, I probably wouldnt have bothered to make a ban appeal, instead, I would've just ranted about how unfair the ban was, but truth is, I really do think the ban was well deserved, that is why I went about this the right way, and made an appeal, in hopes of getting the ban shortened or repealed.
Find

-1 hampster video go brrrrrrrr
Find