Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): 50 Shades Of Aidz

Steam Name (During incident): 50 Shades Of Aidz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93239021

Discord Name: Leviathan#0150 (I was only banned on discord)

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/

Name of staff you were banned by: The Black Parade

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would prefer if the ban was repealed, but considering what I did, I guess it being shortened would be good enough...

Reason for ban: I posted a disturbing video.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I posted a disturbing video.

Additional details: I decided to wait a while before making this appeal so I could think over my mistakes. I’m going to be honest here, when I first posted the video I did realize that it was a bit disturbing, but I thought that it wasn’t too bad, but now that I look back on it, it was very disturbing. I really didn’t intend to do anything bad by posting the video. If I get unbanned, I will make sure to never post something disturbing or bad again. I’m sorry for making this so long, but I just wanted to show that I have learnt from my mistakes, and do not plan on doing something like this ever again.

I also wanted to say that, (Saying this ahead of time, what I am about to say is no excuse for what I did, but I felt like I should mention this), Fear posted a video of a rat that was lit on fire on the same day I got perm banned (I only found out about this after I posted my video), and as far as I know his only punishment was being muted.
Find

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9932 please follow the correct template
Find

(11-21-2020, 08:48 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9932 please follow the correct template

My bad, it's fixed now. Also, since I got banned on discord, and not in game, I added a "discord name" category...
Find

depending on what the video was and when the ban was... it's probably fine to unban you though
Find

-1 i think without the vid we cant tell too much but i trust parades judgement seeing how he saw the vid, also blaming someone else on YOU'RE unban isn't a good idea, if you say he got a mute then the staff already dealt with him and if you don't like it then talk to the manager about it, but as always its up to the staff to give punishment depending on the situation.
seeing how its a perma it must be a super disturbing thing
(if you think in defending fear i'm not just saying don't be "how come this guy didnt get banned too?"
also its only discord you can still have fun on the server
there are a lot of people that post disturbing shit that i dont bother looking general since its mostly trash so imagine staff having to monitor it 24/7)
maybe with this people will keep in mind they can't post anything they want.
Find

The video you posted was actually awful and was uncomfortable to watch. I don't get how flushing a live hamster down the toilet is a "meme" but on a public server with also a younger audience that does not belong on the server.

I don't have that much of an opinion for you to get unbanned or not, I also wasn't the one you banned you, Brass banned you. I just muted you.
Find

(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  The video you posted was actually awful and was uncomfortable to watch. I don't get how flushing a live hamster down the toilet is a "meme" but on a public server with also a younger audience that does not belong on the server.

I don't have that much of an opinion for you to get unbanned or not, I also wasn't the one you banned you, Brass banned you. I just muted you.

Just putting this out there, it was like 12am, I was tired and I've been going through a lot of stress due to school lately, and so I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that, also, I'll say it again, but I really did not mean any harm by posting the video, and now that I look back on it, it was a stupid thing to do.

(11-22-2020, 11:32 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1 i think without the vid we cant tell too much but i trust parades judgement seeing how he saw the vid, also blaming someone else on YOU'RE unban isn't a good idea, if you say he got a mute then the staff already dealt with him and if you don't like it then talk to the manager about it, but as always its up to the staff to give punishment depending on the situation.
seeing how its a perma it must be a super disturbing thing
(if you think in defending fear i'm not just saying don't be "how come this guy didnt get banned too?"
also its only discord you can still have fun on the server
there are a lot of people that post disturbing shit that i dont bother looking general since its mostly trash so imagine staff having to monitor it 24/7)
maybe with this people will keep in mind they can't post anything they want.

I'm not trying to blame Fear, and I also don't have anything against him, the reason why I brought him up is because I don't undestand why I got a much worse punishment when we basically did the same thing. Also, while I see your point about still being able to play TTT and having fun in it, the reason I want to be unbanned from the discord is because I enjoyed talking to the people in there, and seeing the shenanigans that played out...
Find

+1 I think he should be unabnned. I mean Schleep got unbanned after he posted spongecock, though I wouldn't know how bad that is compared to what Aidz posted. But I can see why Brass did what he did bc it was an animal being flushed down the toilet (i.e. animal abuse). I at least think it should be reduced to a temp ban, if not a full unban, and possible like a "guidelines course" or something like that to instruct him of what not to do, or if you are really that skeptical of he may do it again to the point where you banned him permanently, you could just revoke image perms from him and let him rejoin the discord.
Find

Without posting my opinion on your ban/unban, I have to say I personally don't see "I didn't have enough sleep & was stressed" as an excuse to post a video of something that terrible. I think anyone who finds that kind of stuff funny/amusing in any state of mind has problems far beyond delirium. It's disgusting and psychopathic. I don't know if you've heard of the Macdonald triad, but it's basically the idea that signs of sociopathy include indulging in acts of animal cruelty/animal abuse.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Without posting my opinion on your ban/unban, I have to say I personally don't see "I didn't have enough sleep & was stressed"  as an excuse to post a video of something that terrible. I think anyone who finds that kind of stuff funny/amusing in any state of mind has problems far beyond delirium. It's disgusting and psychopathic. I don't know if you've heard of the Macdonald triad, but it's basically the idea that signs of sociopathy include indulging in acts of animal cruelty/animal abuse.

Yeah, I get that it's not a good excuse, but at the time, I really wasn't thinking properly, I didn't really think much of it at the time, however it was a stupid thing to do. I believe I should point out that I do not agree with or condone any kinds of acts like animal abuse nor do I enjoy watching them, at the time I was really out of it, and didn't think before about what I was posting when I posted the video (Which I should have done)... Also, about the Macdonald triad, this is my first time hearing of it, however as I said earlier, I do not enjoy watching things like that happen...
Find